tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Second Round Changes

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 7:24 PM
I thought I'd make this separate from the very, very, very long Babermetrics post to make this clear. A few changes for the second round of the bracket: 1. You've said you like these ladies, so we're going to give you more of them. Each woman will get an additional picture and clip for the second round. As we get deeper in the bracket, we need more research material to make better comparisons. 2. NEITHER is no longer a choice in the second round. The tribe has spoken and NEITHER never won in 32 chances in the first round. If you don't like either candidate in a matchup, just don't vote. 3. Allow me to reiterate: BOTH is not, and will not ever, be a choice. Don't waste your & my time. 4. I won't reveal third-round matchups in any region until all second-round matchups in that region are done. I have a reason for this, but I'm not going to explain it. 5. Allow me to once again recommend that, once a thread is closed, you don't comment on it anymore. Someone suggested we number the matchups so we know which one is the most-recent. I like the idea, but I don't feel the need to confuse folks by adding numbers (which runs completely counter to my Babermetrics post, but whatever). We'll probably start the second round tomorrow night. It makes it confusing for folks when you're unearthing old threads and bumping them to the top of the board, so my simple answer is: Please don't do that. If you do, I'll probably just bump the current one, anyway.

5 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    This would have been a lot more fun if you weren't the only person picking the contestants. You obviously have a very specific type that a lot of people are not into. Maybe next year we can do a second competition and let different people each pick a contestant. That would have been way more interesting.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    It kind of just evolved. A crowdsourcing element for the next bracket is definitely something I have in mind. We'll take a significant break after this one gets done, though. I feel like I'm spending way more time on TUSCL than a healthy human being should.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    We could pick a team to compete..... Fantasy Fantasy Babes. BTW AJ, thanks for keeping us all entertained.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Actually, that is a kind of interesting concept for a different kind of parlor game, but I struggle to see executing it. But you're welcome. We have to do something between club visits.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Anonymous, Thanks! Saves me a bit of time. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion