tuscl

Weekend Day shift?

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 6:44 AM
First off, everyone here is awesome. I as a rookie have asked questions, and seen others ask questions, and everyone always gives good insights. You guys are great. My question is in general how is the talent on a day shift on a Saturday? Obviously I wouldn't expect much from a day shift during the week, but I'm wondering if since it's a weekend, do the "A-teamers" ever work Saturday afternoons, like between 12-6? Or is it usually still those who are not worth it? I went to kittens in Seattle a while ago on a Friday night, and the pickings were good. Curious if anyone has any insights about weekend afternoons though.

12 comments

• grand1511
    5 years ago
    This is bound to vary widely by region and club but in general I think weekend day shifts are more low key. That said, I had a good deal going for a number of years with a fave who had transitioned to a regular weekday job but would often come in on Saturday afternoons to get some extra cash. There maybe were 3-5 dancers on shift but most of the customers were regulars of the fave. She would rotate thru us just like someone working at a deli counter. The best thing was that we basically got VIP service at regular prices as there was rarely anyone else getting dances in the communal dance area and the staff never really kept an eye on things.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    I know a few clubs that kinda force new girls to do a few day shifts before they are allowed to do a friday and saturday night. I always assumed it was to give them a little experience when it's slow and also to throw a few hot new faces to the day shift to keep some daytime regulars happy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It obviously depends on the club, down here in South Florida there are a few clubs with good dayshifts, that are even busier on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, due to the fact that they have a few girls with vanilla jobs that come in weekends to augment their salary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As has been mentioned, it depends on the area/club - some areas seem to have a poor dayshifts as a whole. IDK aboiut the club in question nor Seattle dayshift in general, but for starters you can peruse the reviews and look for dayshift reviews and get a heads-up from that. As others have mentioned, certain areas w/ healthy strip-club scenes have solid dayshifts and in some cases the weekend dayshift may be better than weekday dayshift as there may be dancers that only dance part-time on weekends and thus they augment the regular dayshift crew. Also - when one is a newb, one often associates a good club scene as a club that is packed - i.e. for SCers that like a jumping high energy party-scene, often times the dayshift will be too-slow for their liking - many SC vets often grow to prefer a slower dayshift b/c this often provides better QoS from the dancers. Only way to know is to pay a visit - probably not much to lose as many clubs don't have a cover on dayshift. Also, the time one visits may be a factor - e.g. Miami clubs close late (5 or 6 am) thus they often have 3 dancer shifts (day, mid, night) - for these types of clubs I've noticed late-afternoon often has a bit more dancers from day and mid shift overlap - again it's kinda club specific and best way to know is to give it a try/visit.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    On Saturdays the line to get into Follies starts about 4PM.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think the day shift on weekends varies widely based on the club. I doubt you will get the info you are looking for as it is not consistent from club to club. Ive found that certain clubs have bouncers during weekend day shifts - and those clubs don't have bouncers during the week. The bouncers are more relaxed during the day - as the club isn't busy. I don't care about finding a beauty to rub her ass against my pants. My goal is finding filthy whores to fuck. I've fared well during weekend days - but its mostly Saturday afternoons that have been good. The girls will be more willing to go farther - but not as far as weekdays. The talent or looks aren't top shelf. But there is potential to find a decent looking girl - and to negotiate more from her. Look for a girl with average or below average looks - chat with her about your interests - see if she's going to give it up - and take her to the back and bang one out inside of her. Don't waste time - get in her - ride her hard - empty it in her - pay her - and get out.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    It all depends on the area. In Phoenix afternoon days can be very popular regardless of weekday or weekend. I would check reviews for clubs in your areas to see what clubs seem to be popular for afternoons especially in the weekend.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    A lot of girls at Fantasies (Baltimore) come in for mid-shifts, say 3 to 11. This often includes the top tier girls. Not sure how it works in other places.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's hit and miss out here. I am an afternoon monger on any day and Saturdays have varied quality of dancers in the afternoon. This is over years of observation. There's no formula. Some hot strippers (like my ATF DS) don't ever want to work nights so she's always been that hot 8-9 stripper on a day shift, including Saturdays. I have had other faves like this and others that would only work evenings. Relatively speaking I think Saturday days are better than Sundays and Mondays, and they are equal to the rest of the week.
  • Bamaeight
    5 years ago
    In the winter the Saturday day shift is good but summer and during football season all of the strip bars are slow or the regulars just there to watch the games. The talent knows this and don’t show up. You practice squad or new girls will be there.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Definitely depends upon the club or the area. But in general, weekend afternoons are somewhat busier than weekday afternoons but still nowhere near most night shifts. Somewhat busier usually translates into at least moderately better talent available.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Rick's in Seattle has a regular Sunday day shift crew. They open at 2pm. It's 2 to 4 girls at opening time. Usually regulars comes in to see their girls. I recommend Quinn or Ivy. And sara the manager is cool. Robo DJ until 3pm so lots of private times in the lapdance area. And football at the bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion