tuscl

Halloween?

Phandy
Texas
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 4:24 PM
Anyone been or going? Considering making it in for Halloween as it looks awesome seeing all the BGs dressed up.

22 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I know this may come as a surprise but I was at last year's Halloween party. I had the best time and one of the BGs provided one of my top five arriba experiences. It was so much fun but be prepared there are some weird costumes, the ram horns or the devil masks are not sexy at all. The other thing is the costume contest becomes the focus of the night where everyone is just watching, so there is very little interaction during that time. It was very crowded with plenty of BGs, even though it was on a Wednesday it felt like a Friday or Saturday night.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Weird costumes do not make for the best slut wear. They are just get ups that need to be removed. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I like the costume of Eve, totally naked on a slim chica, and the playboy bunny, with ears. SIG [view link]
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Haha. Nice. Well I will be there so let me know if anyone else is gonna brave the craziness.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I plan on being there for Halloween...
  • SDMan619
    5 years ago
    Count me in. I’ll be there.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I'm too scared to go out on that nite. Last year the hotel staffs had face makeups and colored contact lens, that crept me out, and in the club they suddenly turned off the lights that scared the fuck out of me, lost wood for the nite 😨.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • thisdudethatguy
    5 years ago
    I'm going to be there! Would be cool to meet up with some vets. I've mostly been going down alone.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Happy to meet up with folks as well - I'll be there starting super late on the 30th and leaving early morning the 1st. Not sure the best way to find others, messages, whatever?
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I'll be there Nov 4-6. @Phandy - PM on TUSCL has always been my preferred method of communication
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ll be dressed as an old pervert. 6’3 bald gringo, glasses, T-shirt, shorts and probably flip-flops... (shit. that is how i always dress.)
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @ Jascoi - thats how I remember you. 😂
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    We will have matching haircuts. I’ll be the bald guy with CF dressed as Poison Ivy on my arm all night.
  • bigroy
    5 years ago
    I will be there arriving late on 28 October, until 1 November. I am easily spotted 6'5", 400 +, Flat top. so if you see me. say Hi and introduce yourself.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Halloween and Dia de los Muertos in Tijuana are probably better than Mardi Gras in NOLA (too crowded and commercial, like a giant frat party)
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Hope to see some folks there. Should be there some tonight if flights behave as well
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ jascoi i wanna live in hk tambien lol. You are my hero
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Have fun gents!
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Yessir. Real snakes and all. I’m downstairs middle booth if anyone is around
  • bigroy
    5 years ago
    Phandy, you should have introduced yourself, i was on the second level above all the action. I too, was impressed with the theatrics that they put on. Smoke machine, lighting the stage on fire, live snakes. Job well done HK. Although it seemed like the vibe was just not there. Heard a subject while watching one of the shaving cream shows, that had a southern draw, so introduced myself, and they advised me that they were from the San Diego area. Was nice to meet Jascoi & JKing.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Sorry bigroy. Looked for y’all but was also caught up with CF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion