tuscl

New book coming out called "Dieing with Zero"

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
The Author is a high stakes amateur poker player that made all his cash in investments

He reflects on his life and how he sees money

Money is the time we have traded

I've seen a few interviews or podcast with him pitching this book... Dude i got a feeling its going to change lots of ppl lifes including mine

I can not wait until its out in a few months. I've already pre ordered it at $27

You guys should look this dude up and buy this book

Feel free to share below books and ppl that have changed your life

I'd love to have more books to digest

13 comments

• mark94
    5 years ago
    The topic was already covered by Henry David Thoreau in Walden.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I recently read the book "Unfuck Yourself"

woo
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Is that a book i should read joe ?

Omg guys really ? I'll look that shit up then
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Just got Walden on my audible

Thanks a shit load guys I'm already enjoy this read

Side note i can't believe this is one of the books that chris was reading from the move into the wild that was based on a true story

So excited
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Another book is a Simple Path to Wealth by Jim Collins. It’s the best book on money management I’ve ever read but it also has a philosophy of being smart about the balance between making money and living life.

He has a popular blog that contains most of the info in his book

https://jlcollinsnh.com/stock-series/
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Fucking sweet dude... Thank you
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    The title indicates the author advocates spending every last dime you have before death. If so, he’s an imbecile.
    Yes, you can’t “take it with you,” but on my death bed I’ll be comforted knowing I left a nice inheritance for my kids after a lifetime of hard work.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Thats if your medical expenses dont take all of it and if not then hopeful taxes want take the rest

I mean to leave something decent for your kids you need a lot to hold through

But yes its the concept that we trade our time for money so left over cash is time we wasted if not enjoyed
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s only true if you know the exact time and date of your death, otherwise it’s just arrogance, not time wasted
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    It’s not so much that we trade our time for money as we trade our time for meaningless crap we buy. The lesson is to lead a simpler life so we can have more time to enjoy life.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Well said guys.. Like those points
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I know you read the Bible, and that is a book that has changed more lives than any other book.

There is a New Testament parable of the rich fool (Luke) that reminds me of that type of mentality. It was more pertinent regarding hoarding crops.

To switch gears, I've heard The System by R. Dugan is excellent.

Penthouse forum is life changing for me. Hustler's Beaver Hunt has been a source of inspiration too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion