tuscl

Miami 2PMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Miami-Dade Police responded to a two-man gun fight Saturday morning that left one person dead outside a strip club.

The men had been involved in a confrontation when they began to shoot at each other outside The Office Miami club, 250 NE 183rd St.

One man died on the scene. Homicide detectives were reviewing relevant security footage just before noon Saturday.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IDK what it is about this club in particular that it's had a good # of shootings and homicides over the the last few years - it's a popular party-club and one sees fancy cars outside - I always thought it was odd there were so many young guys driving really nice cars in that club - I'm thinking the shootings may be among rival criminal gangs
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems the shooting happened past midnight on Friday and the police were reviewing footage in the afternoon - so seems like it was a 2AMer instead of a 2PMer
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yeah. As much as I have always wanted to visit Miami, I think I’ll pass. I really hate confrontation. People get hurt with confrontation.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ papi. Lol. You are assuming that the cops are good at their investigation skills. If it is a true 2pmer and they chose to review the after midnight tapes, then their paperwork will likely be less extensive. Just saying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume the incident happened after midnight Friday (thus Saturday morning), and I assume the police were reviewing the videotape around noon a few hours later as part of the investigation
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Yeah! Should have been the usual 2AMer. :)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

You know that clubs like that and those you prefer are more likely to have problems then others. I do believe you even mentioned that to me was time ago.
    Sort of like the recent bar shooting in Homestead. I'd been to that very same locations many time to watch sports when it was a sports bar YEARS ago. The last time I HAD to go there, I was patted down and got my business done and out as quick as possible. Same location, same business (bar), different people. Doesn't take much to figure out the reason for the changes.
  • Shaniece
    5 years ago
    My friend who lives in Miami stopped working there and began working at some 24 hour club out there for that reason the shootings and fights
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion