tuscl

This Justin Bieber guy did good with that chick Hailey Baldwin

I saw that got married or some shit. That is really pretty girl. Hands down. I would love to lock that girl down in VIP. Bieber didn’t do too bad for being such a homo.

16 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Girls these days like their man lookin like a felon with tats and shit everywhere dressing like a bum.

It’s not really a complaint because I like my gals looking like dirty strippers lol
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    More money.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->"Bieber didn’t do too bad for being such a homo."

Homo yes, but a homo with net worth over quarter billion dollars. She's hot but there's tens of thousands of hotter chicks that would do him with or without the wedding ring
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Good for him. Not really my type though so I can't agree that I'd be locking her down if she were a dancer in a strip club.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    He did very well.

Her choice in men is awful.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    well said.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Well, he did just spend $35,000 on two cats. Me thinks she asked him to pet her pussy, but he got confused. He needs educated on what a female means when she says shit like that!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think she's a model - she's the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin (brother of Alec Baldwin)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I get the feeling they won't last long but you never know
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Shes kinda average looking in my book. But good on him and his goofy millionaire ass
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Oh well, half of 256 mill is still a lot says my cynical side.

Best wishes says my half nice side.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    nicespice, lol!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Nicespice FTW haha
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    several years ago I was sitting in a bar with a friend of mine while this feminine looking guy was being interviewed on TV. I didn't know who he was at the time and made the comment that he was gay. The bartender who happened to be a fan of celebrity programs like Entertainment Tonight, etc informed me that it was Justin Beiber.
    That was my introduction to Justin Beiber and gay or not his wife isn't bad looking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion