tuscl

Best strip clubs in Connecticut and Mass areas with the hottest girls currently.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:33 AM
I'm 30 who is from Connecticut and has been going to strip clubs since 21 but got into it a lot during the mid-20's; now I just go once and a while. Since, I don't go a lot more, I wanted to try to find out where the hottest girls are currently. I went up to Mardi gras in Springfield, Mass maybe five times in six months and It sucks everything. I also know electric blue went down hill. They got rid of Centerstage in Berlin, and The Mynx is not as good as it once was in Hartford. Mardi Gras 2 in East Windsor was not a lot of fun either. I feel like these places were booming with hot babes back in 2012-2105, then it all kind of fell off. I used to love Mardi Gras in Springfield and got to know 30 of the women who worked up there, used to have a blast, now it is a like a chore lol , it's no fun anymore. Sorry to complain but just curious to hear what clubs RIGHT NOW have some of the hottest girls. Maybe, I'm done with strip clubs and wanting to find a more serious relationship at this point of time, but I am very observant and just feel like the same quality women are not there anymore. I usually stop in during the day as my business is ran from home via the internet in sales. This could be a big reason why. If anyone knows any good spots at the current moment, let me know. Thanks

10 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    Daytime at club desire in Providence is a 9/10 experience.
  • leprechaunPussy1988
    5 years ago
    Yeah Providence is at least 2 hours from me, maybe more.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Daytime is your problem. A lot of CT clubs aren't even open during the day and the ones that are...well, you saw. The retirees that comprise most club day shifts have long since fled CT due to high cost of living, including high property taxes, car taxes (what they call an excise tax), gas taxes and even some of the highest utility rates in the country behind CA and Hawaii. Try Mystique in Bridgeport at night and you'll like what you see - hands down the hottest girls in any CT club right now.
  • leprechaunPussy1988
    5 years ago
    Yeah I went to Mystique once, I actually didn't see what the big deal was; must have been an off day.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Try at night. I doubt there are any good clubs during the day. The hot Russian girls come out at night.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If its simply sleazy sex you want during the day time, Pleasant Moments in Brdigeport fits the bill.
  • Maldoror
    4 years ago
    My personal favorite place in the area that (imho) has the hottest dancers is Hollywood Cabaret.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    What skibum said about Bridgeport. Pleasant Moments = hot Latinas (how's your Spanish?) Nikita's = The chaff from Pleasant's Bishop's Corner = Nikita's plus oppressive cigarette smoke Don't know about the others. BPT is cheap extras land.
  • Maldoror
    4 years ago
    Hey man I just started on this site four days ago. I just wanted to contribute in any way I could and I saw this thread and wanted to be helpful. I haven't had a chance to make a review yet, but I definitely will and really like this site. I didn't know nor did I see on the rules you can't bump old threads. How could you react this way to someone who is just trying to be helpful who is new here? Jesus.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Don’t worry about Scrubby. If you look at the “top 40” section, that account is the second most ignored poster on this site. Keep posting on here however you please. There isn’t much community guidelines to follow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion