tuscl

I'd just like to give a howdy hello and introduce myself

MontanaMarty
On the interstate
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:21 PM
I'm an older strip club customer. I've been a trucker all over the country for more decades than I would like to admit. Hell I've been getting airdances for years, until I found this site, now I know what I've been missing out on good lord. Well I can't wait to keep reading from great members like txtittyfag and others. It really is great stuff and sure beats reading this month's Motortrend for the fifth time on the crapper.

11 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    part of the learning curve...
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Welcome!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Welcome MontanaMarty! SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Hell I've been getting airdances for years, until I found this site ..." Better late than never - as the "Smokey And The Bandit" song says "we have a long way to go and a short time to get there so run bandit run" - i.e. you have some catching up to do and "tomorrow is not promised to anyone"
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good clubs and good clubbing-areas are the exception not the norm - part of being a TUSCLer is learning which clubs/areas are worth spending one's $$$ in
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a Chump's Game! FRMOS, then invite her to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down. Then take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Feels too much like a troll.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Welcome. Enjoy your reading. You know we just make shit up here - don’t you? I got an air dance about 15 years ago at a club named Lace here in NJ. I’ve not been back since that sad day.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Liwet, how could he be a troll when he says stuff like “Well I can't wait to keep reading from great members like txtittyfag”?
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Troll
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Welcome you Philtha summa birch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion