slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Ain't this been a fun week? sigh

16 comments

• founder
    17 years ago
    and yes, you can respond to posts
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Thanks, Founder, I can't believe how much time you spend on this. I hope you're getting rich from it.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    Well... not getting rich, but I am learning new things every day. Like the fact when you re-write your website, don't change the names of your pages or google will drop you.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I'm just glad that I didn't get banned again...
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    "I'm just glad that I didn't get banned again..."

Wow, gratitude is a new one. I see real growth IGU.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    AN:you would see it differently if you were shadowcat.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Founder- Kudos for latest ability to click on a "hot" city and get a listing of clubs!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    🤷🤷🤷
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You think that we're happy yet ?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Thread from 2007 ????
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I know old classics are back bro
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    This is awesome 👏 👏😂😂
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    The new site design is excellent! I like the look and organization of the site.

No offense to Founder - the new look is very professional! It’s obvious this was a lot of work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Juice ninjaed us
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have a difficult time trying to find my previous contributions to other’s reviews and discussions and articles.
    i’m probably doing something wrong.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Jascoi you're not doing anything wrong, it seems that feature was removed.

That is my gripe with these 'updates' that Founder does. I mean I do appreciate the work he does in trying to modify the site and make it more accessable to dancers and all that. But some key features that members have praised in the past keep being changed or scrapped altogether. No,I'm not referring to the block feature. I'm talking about things like contributions being listed under a profile and separated by article comment, discussion comment, review comment etc. Everyone liked that, why remove it? Now like others have said, it makes keeping track of the discussions you commented on hard as hell.

Back in the day when a review was posted, it showed the reviewers stats right next to their name. Number of clubs reviewed along with number of total reviews. This was a great indication of the quality of review you were about to read. Why remove that?

The improvements are great but it sucks when we gain some and lose some.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion