tuscl

Checklist of things every guy needs for his trip to TJ

As some of you may or may not know, I’m planning on making my first ever trip to TJ to visit Hong Kong for some fun.

I just wanna make sure my checklist has everything I’ll need to ensure a safe and fun trip down there. Feel free to add anything you guys think I may have missed or take anything off if it’s unnecessary. I’m definitely planning on traveling light since I’m only gonna be there a couple days. Not planning on bringing anything unnecessary. Thanks again y’all!

1.) Passport
2.) iPhone
3.) Keys
4.) ID/ Driver’s License
5.) Cash (small bills)
6.) Charles Scwab card to withdraw pesos from ATM at Hong Kong
7.) Truvada/ PreP
8.) Condoms
9.) Lube
10.) Toiletries
11.) iPhone charger
12.) Money belt to prevent pickpockets
13.) Clothes

28 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Translate App on your phone.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Gum/breath mints

I like to bring Sandals for me and for the BG, I like her to be confortable.

I do not like the Hotel's shampoos, body wash, and soap so I bring my own.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ So if I understand you correctly, then you are sitting in the bar with these sandals, so that your girl, identity not yet known, will be able to substitute these for her Fuck Me Stripper Heels, as you and she go up the stairs from where the elevator stops?

Anybody bring computers, lap top maybe, or maybe the smaller palm tops? Where do these stay while you are in the bar?

Even a nice change of clothes, or a book or two, safe to leave in your Cascadas room?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

No, you have it wrong.

I have an overnight room.

The slippers are for when she is in my room and wants to be confortable.

For my ABGs I sometimes bring their favorite snacks, some like chips or candy after a session.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i don't bring nothing but my money , vip card and my passport card . not even a change of clothes for a three day visit.
    i travel lite. and take lots of showers. and use a lime slice for teeth brushing and deodorant.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks you guys.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    OT:

Nicki Minaj: Check Out My Bare Butt! I Love Being a Stripper!

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/slide…

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful

Yes, you travel light.

Wow, I have two backpacks even for an overnight stay.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Cas hotel will give you tooth brush & paste daily just ask. Everything can be bought at the pharmacies.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I pack downy fabic spay. Cuz i dont smoke, dont like the smell of cigs and the club & rooms at cascadas are super smokey. So it keeps my shirts smelling good.

Gum/breath mints
    Cologne
    Flip flops for shower
    Hat/beenie cuz im bald
    WhatsApp on your phone

Dont bring:
    Flashy clothes
    Fancy watch - includes 🍎 watch & jewelry

Go with the flow attitude is important
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @ Cristobal - i have a feeling you’ll find a replacement or three in notime.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You should really add <a href="https://www.amazon.com/Eargasm-Musicians… plugs</a> to your list. Most of the second floor of the club will be off limits to you since you won't be able to handle the noise.

You should also bring a good smelling cologne too.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    You don't need a lot of pesos unless you plan to do street girls. Some advocate that you save by paying in pesos, but I have found that the tiny savings is not worth the hassle. Also, Tijuana ATMs are a bit risky. I have never had a problem, but know others who have.

Since we have helped you out, we expect a detailed review in return for our services (;-0). Make sure that you take notes and get names.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tahoecruz

I second that, for the great advice offered the least a PL can do is write a great, detailed review with names and IGs.

This way the TUSCLers who can not enjoy TJ first hand like @warrior15 @bavarian can live vicarously thru a new TJ Monger.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Don't forget me also! I'm a lover of details as well. Instagram accounts, man I should have thought of that when I was there. I'm not a big Instagram user but some of these girls post some great pictures and other shit.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Girls give out their IG accounts to customers? That’s crazy. I personally wouldn’t give my IG to someone I don’t know that well, but if they’re willing to share that with me, I’ll share it with y’all too.

As for the detailed review and pictures, I got you guys. Heck, I actually would like to bring another girl in the club or my arriba girl’s gf upstairs with us to film me fucking my girl. A third person POV of me fucking my girl is a fantasy I wanna live out. Maybe I’ll share that with you guys too 😝
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Anyone here ever thought of that or tried that?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    There are guys who like yo film it and I am sure there are BGs willing to be filmed as long as the money is right.

If that is a goal, just ask the BG.

I have yet to ask about IG but @garfield84 mentioned it in his latest HK review and I thought that is a pretty good idea, though, if privacy is an issue, you might want to consider setting up a fake account to use for following.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    hmmmmmm....!
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Great idea. I unfortunately don’t have access to any reviews yet. But any extra info that can only be found in the review section for HK would be appreciated. Thanks again to everyone in advance.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I wish I thought of it earlier but you should've gone ahead and paid for VIP membership for at least one month to get the huge amount of information that's available.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    7.) Truvada/ PreP

One can get this even if not HIV Positive?

How does one use this?

SJG
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Eh, I think I’ll be ok. I’ve done plenty of research and gotten some extra help here, so I think I know what I should and shouldn’t do to make sure I have a fun, safe trip down there without getting ripped off and taken advantage of. Plus, I’ll get the VIP benefits anyway after posting my review for Hong Kong
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Truvada is for for HIV negative people only. PeP is for those who already have HIV. PreP works so that those who don’t have HIV keep it that way. It’s just a pill you take daily to prevent it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do you have to pay for this, how much does it cost?

I thought it was only for those living high risk lifestyles.

SJG
  • datinman
    5 years ago

"I thought it was only for those living high risk lifestyles."

Having sex with prostitutes in TJ most likely qualifies. Not a lot of research on how long it takes to be effective for insertive sex. Probably a good idea to start taking it 5 - 7 days prior to trip. I personally wouldn't trust it for "day of" dosing. Obviously, not a substitute for condoms.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Here our Public Health dept ran ads, it seemed to be pitched at LGBTQs.

Do you have to pay out of pocket for it? How much? And what do you have tot do to get it?

SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Will Plan Parenthood have discount for it?

SIG

https://www.tuscl.net/photos/5d9bc0a3416…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion