Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Flight club dancers dayshift.

sayonara

Ohio

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know if a white dancer named Lemon at flight club. She works dayshift especially on Sundays and Mondays.
Need all details on her. Thanks...

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She's busy gtfo

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think you should be more specific in the information you want. Otherwise you sound like a stalker.

Im not a Detroit person, just my two cents if you want people to help you.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

She used to be called Bob before the surgery.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

She’s on a road trip with her friend, Coconuts.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

JP25 take my advice hide in the parking lot bushes until you get what you want. I’ve done it for a days at a time it has been well worth it.

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Dude, there is no dayshift at Flight Club on Sundays...they don't open until 6 or 7pm. I did meet a dancer at FC named Lemon a while back. Thin, blonde, mid 20s with a small black heart tattoo under her right eye. She also wore an engagement ring but said she was in an "open" relationship. Liked her a lot. A lot!

If that's her, sorry, I haven't seen her in a long time...but memories are forever!

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

She's not at Flight Club anymore she moved to the Wild Wild Chest and goes by Dusty Gazongas.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

She moved in with her grandfather....

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lemon is such a tart!

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

There was a lemon working at fc but as I recall she was black girl. Had a few drinks and laughs with her a couple times but I passed on taking her back.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement