tuscl

Rate this potential mass shooter

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Threatened to shoot 400. Was locked, loaded and ready to kill.

In prison garb she is a solid 7.5

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20…

10 comments

• rickthelion
    5 years ago
    If she was serious about the mass shooting she would have tattooed “YOU’RE WILDEBEEST” on her forehead.

Would have cut down on her sex appeal but would have made her look more psycho. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    OTOH, if she had tattooed “YOUR WILD BEASTS” on her forehead I suspect fredo (aka skibum) would have fallen in love!

No...no...seriously, I only kid because I respect the weird little boiled crab that claims to be a lawyer...not! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I also kid because I’m drunk as a horny skunk right now. You see, dugan, the shark, and I were going to go for a drive and I figured I should have few gimlets before I get behind the wheel.

Hell, dugan and the shark are already three sheets to the wind. They’ve already begun the homoerotic bonding portion of the evening in preparation for making an airtight stripper! ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Four hundred progressives, not people that matter.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Keep up the “deplorable” shit. That’s the kind of thing that lost the dems the election last time.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    A hot woman that knows how to handle a gun is a turn on. It is also a known fact that the crazier a woman is the better she will be in bed.

However, a crazy woman that knows how to handle a gun is a dangerous thing. Glad they caught her before she could act on her demented ideas.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Would
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    loonies on both sides...🤪
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @SkiTool I’m told Trump shoeshine boy Ben Carson is among those progressives. Can you confirm?
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Should have been a stripper and just confided in her customer. Then all would be good. Instead of horrifying people that hardly know her, she could have had sex with strip club customers and learned about computer games where you get to kill hundreds of enemies for fun using various fun methods. If she was really serious, could have learned computer game coding and turned the enemies into whatever she wanted. I thought about designing computer games a long time ago. No one gets hurt or horrified and she stays out of jail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion