tuscl

First time at Follies

Pk11sweethard
young, slim and naturally busty lover
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:31 PM
Will be heading to Follies for the first time two weeks from this Friday. Very excited based on discussions and reviews here on tuscl. Going solo. My flight gets in at 645pm and I might just go straight there. Only in town for one night and leaving Saturday morning. Would have been nice to arrive for day shift, but schedule wouldn't' work out. I've read about how packed it can be on a Friday night and I'm a bit worried that it might be too busy and chaotic. Is there any advice u can offer on whether I should arrive as soon as possible to avoid the "skip the line fee?" Or is 8:00pm just as busy at 930pm, just as busy as 11:30pm? Not sure what time it gets really really busy. I read a recent review that said not busy early Friday evening, but if I remember correctly, it may have just been because of a holiday weekend. If it's all the same, I might make a stop or two along the way. Anyway, just looking for advice on arrival time on a Friday night. Thanks guys.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    The earlier, the better. Good luck!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It only gets busier the later it gets
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Never been, but I plan on reading your review. I vote get there early.
  • sooperflysnooka
    5 years ago
    Shit, Get off the plane, fuck boardwalk, pass go, dont collect $200, go straight to the club. between 6-8 the line gets busy, after 8 it escalates to ridiculous. If you got one night, get in there and stay as long as you can
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    when I go there I will be there by noon .
  • Timbuck12
    5 years ago
    Get there as soon as you can, but don’t expect to receive the Dayshift Experience past 8 pm. If I were you and getting in at that time I wouldn’t bother with Follies. Just take your time and go to Tattletales around 8:30-9:00 pm instead.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Ummm, do you travel without any luggage ? Planning on napping in the terminal after club visit ? Visiting club after flying for who knows how long, and not showering or shaving ? I'm assuming you flew coach, I'd feel sorry for the dancer giving you a blowjob while smelling your stinky, sweaty "coach crunch" crotch. That your idea of fun ? I like T12 idea better, and MW idea even more.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    OP here...I have become persuaded Friday night at Follies isn't what I'm looking for. Rearranged my flight and will have Friday evening in Detroit and will visit Flight Club for the first time. Thanks everyone for your input. And yes, the "coach crunch" comment made me laugh!!
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Friday evening in Detroit? Recommend you forget Fight Club, many of the better dancers migrated away as fees increased. Suggest you hit Landing Strip or Subis or BTs if you want the Detroit version of daytime Follies. Normally I'd say Criket too but it becomes kinda thuggish on weekend nights with dick Manager Brock lording over those nights...much better without him during the week...enjoy!
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    Ok, well then. Guess I've got to go back to researching the DTW clubs you referenced. Thought it would be a no brainier to hit up FC based on reputation, but that's not the case. Thanks for the pointer.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Good luck bro...looking forward to reading your reviews!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    FC will have the talent you want with 3x Follies prices. CPA gave you the best advice there is
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    So how was Detroit? Any reviews to share pk11?
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    Flight from DTW was delayed 5 times because of a lightening storm and then ultimately cancelled. My plan for a stop over for some fun didn't work out. Ended up getting direct flight from ORD to ultimate destination. So I'm still a Detroit SC virgin (I did route through SE FL on the way back so had a wonderful experience in Pomp -possibly best bbbj I've ever had.)
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Totally disagree with almost every post above. Go to your hotel FIRST and take a hot shower. Use deodorant and LIGHT body spray or cologne. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash. The take an Uber or taxi to the club of choice and dig in. The bathroom prep time will be well worth the 30 minute delay.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    Sorry the flight changes prevented the strip clubbing. I find similarly, that the more I hype up my upcoming trip on TUSCL with requests for advice and with advance planning, the less likely it will actually take place, due to some change that's (as it was with you) almost entirely out of my control. Like washing the car to make it rain ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion