tuscl

Founder has an Awesome Sense of Humor

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 8:11 AM
I don't know if anyone has noticed this before (or posted about this) - At the top of the screen under the TUSCL website title, there is a tag line that changes every time you move to a new screen or do a screen refresh. I've tried to collect all of the tag lines, but I'm not sure that I have. They are hilarious! For your reading amusement, below are all the tag lines sorted alphabetically that I've been able to collect. There may be a few stragglers that I didn't run across - 107 that I was able to collect altogether. All spellings and punctuation are original as I just copied and pasted. A collection of short stories with happy endings. A safe place to cry about your failures. Advance theory in chasing strippers. Backroom techniques available for a nominal fee. Because if you had friends, you'd be telling them instead. Brought to you by the usual gang of idiots. Cause you don't wanna fuck an ugly stripper. Come for the lap dances, stay for the extras. Come for the reviews, stay for the advice. Dirty Old Friars Club Don't be a noob. Level up your strip club skills. Follies. Enough said. For the gentlemen's club aficionado. Get laid in Detroit or your money back. Getting lap dances on a budget of KFC fried chacken. Great advice for bad choices. Guaranteed troll free. Helping you get over your divorce since 1995. Home of the best Indian Movers. Home of the horn dogs. If I Wanted A Less Attractive Girl, I'd Get A Girlfriend! It's 100% hack proof - Guccifer Just agree with Cflock. Just another web site to hide from your wife. Just save your money and drive to Follies. Killing each day, one at a time. Learn how to bargain for extras. Learn the art of seduction in the front-room. Lets do her bareback. Liquor in the front. Poker in the rear. Making America great again. Making out in the front room for free since 1995. More than a list. It's the evocation of a culture. No, I did not get any in your hair. No, she doesn't really like you. But we do. Nuttin' but the best. Proudly making our mothers ashamed for over 20 years. See, you're not all that pathetic. So easy to be a valuable member, even a neanderthal can do it. So much knowledge, even lawyers ask for advice. Something to do on a Saturday night. Supporting single moms around the world. The $350k and up club. The Consumer Reports of Strip Clubs. The exact opposite of stripper web. The greatest mind fuck you'll ever enjoy! The leader in discussing hypothetical situations. The not-StripperWeb The original basket of deplorables. The place to research a strip club motorhome tour. The world leader in show clubs. There isn't a stripper alive that at least one of us wouldn't fuck. We are Bill Clinton Approved. We don't need no stinking edit button. We have articles too! We have San Jose Guy. We just got here, come by later. We'll beg for sex, we'll pay for sex; but we won't beg to pay for sex. We'll grab you by the pussy. We're Juice Crew Approved. We're just killing time in between visits. We're low in carbs. We're the guys texting the stripper you're sitting with. We've been waiting 3 hours for you. Now we're about to leave. We've got the Liars Club beat. Where 4 out of 5 posts are from a juice alias. Where an 18 y/o DS is not out of your reach. Where being a PL is actually cool. Where being old, fat, and bald is no obstacle to getting laid Where boring ends. Where creating 1,000 different threads asking about OTC is alright alright alright Where cumming in your pants is celebrated. Where Detroit doesn't sound all that bad. Where dreams cum true. Where every dick is huge and no stripper gets splooged on. Where everyone knows your name, er, alias. Where getting a HJ from a tranny is not altogether a bad thing. Where kissing is too intimate but BBBJCIM is not. Where not only black lives matter but black strippers matter also Where over-paying is ok. Where she only does this with you. Where strippers show us their tits (at least the cool ones). Where the bottom of my shoes feel sticky Where the little head is king. Where the weed made me do it. Where the Woman Card is a $20 bill.Where there ain't no business like ho bizness. Where there's no sex in the champagne room. Where we have "The System". Where we prefer the waitress. Where wearing sweatpants to a strip-club is considered fashionable. Where winners post. Where you can be proud of your walk of shame. Where you can have 100s of aliases all free of charge. Where you go from amateur to pro in the strip-club game. Where you learn "I only do this with you" is unadulterated SS. Where you learn LDKing is not only a choice, but a lifestyle. Where you learn most strippers are not really in school. Where you learn to never pay upfront. Where you're only as old as the strippers you fuck. Where's the edit button? You are not the only lap dance maniac out there. You can't buy love. But you can rent it for 3 minutes at a time. You get laid, she gets paid. You thought stripclubs were just about lapdances? au contraire. Your digital black book. You're going to love our newsletter. You're not the only loser that couldn't get laid in a morgue.

14 comments

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    What you mean is, we PLs are hilarious. Founder has a good sense of humor about it All those quotes are from a thread written by JohnSmith69, if I recall correctly, proposing we come up with tuscl taglines. Founder saw the thread and started rotating the taglines on the site
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I've noticed these tag lines but I didn't realize the sizeable number. Some are very witty; very impressive. Any suggestions for additional tag lines? Expert fashion advice from PLs. Medical advice from random guys. Where multiple identities are encouraged. The Dr. Phil of sleaze.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Awesome - good to know!
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    My comment was @Subraman, doh.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Some of those are money. Detroit one lol
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Very nice try at buttering up Founder! I'm sure your lifetime VIP membership will now be free...
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    [view link]. This is how the taglines came about. Every so often this subject comes up. I know Juicebox69 and Papi Chulo came up with a bunch of them. And unfortunately some of the folks who came up with others had their profile deleted so you can't see the. It started off as just a funny suggested and it was cool of Founder to turn it into reality. In the old format, that tagline was at the top of the page and in big letters so you couldn't miss it. When Founder redid the forum he had to move the tagline much to the dismay of some folks.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I think I posted something years ago about a suggested tag line for Tuscl, and then there were dozens of suggestions for a new tag line in response to that post. Founder saw those posts and added the rotating tag line, using our suggestions as well as some that he came up with. At least that’s what I remember.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    My tags in current rotation: TUSCL: Bet you can't guess what I just did in my pants tuscl: Because if you had friends, you'd be telling them instead TUSCL - We prefer the waitress TUSCL - We just got here, come by later TUSCL - We've been waiting for you for 3 hours and we're about to leave TUSCL - The bottom of my shoes feel sticky TUSCL - No, I did not get any splooge in your hair TUSCL - Ha ha! I totally did! TUSCL - the retrograde ejaculation of strip club discussion In retrospect, I continue to enjoy my contribution to that thread :) :)
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Ha ha! This is hilarious stuff! @TFP, thanks for posting the link. Many/most of the ones I ran across are there, and there are some that aren't - doesn't necessarily mean that they're not in the rotation. It just means that I didn't see them in the 15 minutes or so that I kept hitting refresh.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I noticed founder did some editing. Probably to protect the delicate constitutions of the denizens here. My "no, I did not get any splooge in your hair" has become "No, I did not get anything in your hair"
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    😂😂 Idk, I registered for an account on this site back when I was a baby stripper, and certainly had more of a “delicate constitution” back then, but nonetheless found some of the taglines a bit much at the time.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Besides, just think of this this way. Splooge isn’t the only bodily fluid out there. 😈
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Founder has had those taglines up for quite a few software revisions. They are funny. He does have a good sense of humor. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion