tuscl

Bay Area stripclubs for someone who moved up from LA!

Sunday, September 8, 2019 1:51 PM
I recently moved up here to Bay Area from LA, are there any good stripclubs here in Bay Area were touching is allowed? I haven’t been to any clubs here as I have only heard them to be pretty bad in general. Do let me know of any clubs here in Bay Area or near Sacramento that I should check out, really appreciate your time to help a fellow cluber out :)

116 comments

• sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    If only there was a place with reviews to search...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You're probably going to hear from Subraman, who is reliable. You're also probably going to hear from san_jose_guy, who has never seen a vagina. It's up to you who you listen to...
  • mpbs
    5 years ago
    Haven't been in Bay, but have heard that San Jose is no touch and SF is expensive and in bad areas. Gold Club Centerfolds in Sac is probably worth the drive
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Write some reviews or pay the site for VIP membership. Contribute in some way. Then come back and ask. Otherwise fuck off.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"but have heard that San Jose is no touch" True -->"SF is expensive" True -->"and in bad areas." Definitely nowhere near true. There are two clubs in sketchy areas of the Tenderloin, one club in a slightly sketchy area of Market street. All the rest are in relatively safer areas -- in fact, all but one are near some great areas of the city (basically, right where the financial district, Chinatown, and North Beach (Little Italy) all meet)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You got 1 week to write a raview or I will dump a load in your basement
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Write some reviews or pay the site for VIP membership. Contribute in some way. Then come back and ask. Otherwise fuck off." Hmm, what's the tuscl etiquette? contribute reviews, or give him a summary? Seems like giving the guy a summary is reasonable
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Judging by a quick glance at the reviews...it seems like a particular club called “Roaring 20s” is a very well-loved club among customers.
  • RKS
    5 years ago
    Fellas...just chill...I just joined this site yesterday and figuring out how it works. As I’m from LA was used to bonedin where everything is free and reviews get posted immediately and everyone can see most general details of the review. I had sometime to hit the clubs this weekend so was trying to gather some intel and since I can’t see much details in the reviews here immediately, I tried to post in the forum. Things seem to work a little slow here, I already posted a review of GCC Sacramento which is under review, I decided to give that club a shot as I thought it was the best bet based on the little info I could make out without having VIP access. Anyway, if someone has some useful info on checking out any clubs in SF area let me know, might hit one up tonight and then post a review as well. If not I’ll just wait for my GCC review to get posted to get VIP access to the reviews and figure things out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    So far, I've been proven half right. So far...
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Dude sorry I haven't gotten around to your PM, been kinda busy. Bonedin, since it's based in one specific region is great for getting the kind of intel you're looking for. I'm not aware of any sites like that for the SF area. And as earlier folks said, Subra is the well known SF club guy. I sporadically hit up SF clubs but not with enough frequency to be called a true regular. So my knowledge isn't all that vast. There aren't many SF PLs on this site so a thread here isn't gonna help you much. What I tell all the Socal visitors or transplants is, don't expect a comparable experience. You Socal guys have it good down there, with a good amount of clubs, high mileage, and decent prices. We don't have that up here in NorCal, especially in SF. You want high mileage, you'll either pay out the ass for it or have to settle for women who normally wouldn't be your first or second choice in a club. Also @Nicespice what makes you think Garden of Eden is well liked? Curious because besides my 2 reviews and another recent one, that place is barely reviewed and when it is, it's not exactly favorable.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Nicespice lol nevermind you said Roaring 20s. Now I get it. Haha I'm slow.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Oh fine, I confess I wasn’t being serious. I sorted the area list by ratings and chose a random club that had lower numbers.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Ha it's cool, I fucked it all up anyway. If I would have read correctly that you said Roaring 20s and not Garden of Eden I would have known you were kidding.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ha, my last trip to Roaring 20s: a 4 comes shlumping out in ill-fitting lingerie and sneakers. Goes up on stage, half hearts it on stage, climbs down and asks me for a lapdance, then moves on. I figure things can't get worse, until the next girl who comes shlumping out is a 3, wearing ill fitting lingerie and sneakers. All the girls walk around in sneakers. A 5 is up next, wearing sneakers. Eventually two girls get into a fight that turns into a bench-clearing girls, as both girls friends jump in and it looks like a rugby scrum. I can't tell who is who. Are they all wearing the exact same sneakers??? Take the huge bouncers at least a full minute to break it up. Okay, with that, here's a quick summary: expect nowhere near the experience you have down in LA, COI, etc, at least based on reviews I've read. Still, there is light touching all the way to extras to be found. Everything is expensive; the extras are priced outrageously by the standards of hte rest of the country (e.g., $200+ for a 12 minute HJ, and it goes up from there). The basic taxonomy: The little DJV broadway clubs: I won't mention the clubs names, because if you say it 3 times, a girl wearing ill fitting lingerie and sneakers will dance around boredly then ask you for a dance. Go to these at your own risk. Some of these serve alcohol, some are nude. The big DJV alcohol clubs: Gold Club, Hustler, Penthouse, Condor. Gold Club has by far the most attractive girls in the city, and the least mileage & touching allowed. Hustler is a step behind on attractiveness and a step ahead on mileage. Penthouse is a waste altogether. Condor is an interesting place -- and the oldest strip club in the country, if I remember right. A little heavier in suicide girl types, but plenty of your regulation strippers also; only open nightshift but by far the lowest-pressure least-hustle most fun nightshift. The big DJV nude clubs. Centerfolds and New Century Theater. NCT is a den of robs, and to hear the local PLs talk about it, management is half the problem; avoid. I haven't been to Centerfolds but it appears to be "go on the right day, meet the right girl, and you can have a great time" place. Expensive regardless. The big independent nude clubs: Mitchell Bros and Crazy Horse. Mitchell Brothers in its heydey is the best SC that's ever existed; from what i hear, a total waste now. Crazy Horse is an interesting place; what comes off as divey at first impression, becomes seedy charm as you get to know the place. Despite sometimes weak lineups and hustley girls, if you get the right girl, you can have the best time out of all these clubs. Unfortunately, in my opinion CH has always been a regulars' club -- because regulars learn who to avoid, which is key to having a good time here. For the most part, my SCing these days consists of going to the big alcohol clubs and looking to eventually OTC... there's basically no ITC in these clubs. I occasionally branch out to the other clubs just to make sure things haven't changed and I'm not missing anything -- in-person research has become more necessary as the once-amazing online community has shrunk to almost nothing. Avoid the San Jose clubs completely if you want touching
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @subraman Have you heard/visited of a psedeo SC called M Cafe (or M Sports Bar) in San Joe?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    No, I haven't. I know there's a few bars that basically turn into SCs at some point on certain late nights, I remember some discussion on one of the locals board. I have never been to any though, and don't know about M Sports Bar specifically, alas.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    There you go RKS not that hard. Subra and TFP would know way more then me they live the area. By my experiences visiting. Favorites Deja Vu Centerfolds-Not only is this my favorite club in San Francisco it’s one of my favorite clubs period...just on the right day. They have deals during the week take advantage of those. Each day has a different deal check their website. I would avoid weekends unless your loaded. If your down to spend you will have a good time here. Gold Club- Apparently you already went here. Very downtown location don’t know if that’s good or bad for you. $5 cover and free buffet during the day. IME I went here multiple times but dayshift is superior to night. At least at this moment in time. My guess is the high rollers working downtown come in when they can, plus the buffet draw makes dayshift a good deal for the dancer. Check out the girl Delilah there. Belongs on a magazine, really one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen in a strip club. Larry Flynts-Don’t sleep on this place. You got some really good looking dancers working here. I have a huge crush on this girl Sasha that works nights there later in the week. Just my type. Next time I’m there I’m dropping a fuck ton on this girl if I can get her ass out the dressing room. There is also an especially hot Asian dancer that works here too that is probably a 9 if that’s what your into. The rest Didn’t try Condor club it was closed the night I tried to go. It’s on the to do list. Penthouse has expensive dances $40 but VIP could be a good time. I forget how much off the top of my head it’s my review of the place though. Very nice club. Maybe THE nicest. Although talent could’ve been better for those prices. Roaring 20’s just avoid, prices insane. Some good looking girls can be found in there though. Didn’t do Garden of Eden yet but I didn’t hear great things. Same with little darlings. Crazy Horse was interesting. Coolest club I’ve ever been too, but just wish they had some hotter dancers. Maybe cheaper prices too. Make that definitely. MBOT- Had a bad time Couple other BYOB after hours clubs I can’t think of but had shitty reviews so I didn’t go. Overall despite the money hurdles you have to jump I had a lot of fun clubbing in SF. I just had to alter my style a little to make it work. Hands down some of the hottest girls in the country you will find in some of these clubs. Just be warned $$$ will be defending their ass to the death. All of the clubs are walkable too. Exact opposite of LA. Not only is it a major workout but it’s a cool chance to sight see in one of the coolest cities on the planet.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Good stuff Muddy. A couple of add-on comments: -->"Gold Club- ... IME I went here multiple times but dayshift is superior to night. At least at this moment in time. " The one gotcha on Gold Club is that it can draw huge sausage-fest crowds, which always brings out the sharks, high hustle, low hang-out-at-the-table time. And mileage seems to drop even lower. And dayshifts can get so busy that they get like this also. Every Friday afternoon dayshift I've ever been to here is like a Saturday nightshift anywhere else, packed with dudes and super high hustle, so I avoid completely. Mon-Thurs dayshifts are the best dayshifts... except when there's a big convention at MOscone Center, in which case, avoid the place completely. I actually check to see what's going on at Moscone before I bother going here. But, if nothing big at Moscone, even the dayshifts are full of gorgeous girls -->"Penthouse has expensive dances $40 but VIP could be a good time. I forget how much off the top of my head it’s my review of the place though. Very nice club. Maybe THE nicest. " The interior of Penthouse is easily the nicest in the city IMO. But beyond that, I found that for anything I could get at Penthouse, I could walk to Hustler, find a more attractive lineup, more mileage, and the bouncer isn't as involved in my ViP dances -->"Crazy Horse was interesting. Coolest club I’ve ever been too, but just wish they had some hotter dancers. Maybe cheaper prices too. Make that definitely. " I've only been there once in the past couple of years, but back around 2012-2014 I was a regular there. The lineups were hit or miss, but the epitome of "it only takes one", you could have the best time of any club if you found one great girl. Course they've jacked prices way up now -->"Overall despite the money hurdles you have to jump I had a lot of fun clubbing in SF. I just had to alter my style a little to make it work. " Yeah, I have a pretty amazing time SCing in SF. But I still recognize that from a visitor's perspective, it's horrible compared to most cities. I had to majorly change the way I SC. I"m impressed you managed to figure out how to work the system to have a good time so easily. Took me months to figure it all out.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh thanks Subra. Yes there are many questions on here on how to turn down dancers. If you don’t figure it out quickly in a town like that, well your just not gonna be able to eat that day, probably that week. So I just end up getting super picky. Telling super model 9’s “Na I’m good” on the regular is not only easy, it’s just a matter of survival. And then I go to TUSCL and read what Subra says that also helps too.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @ Subra & Cristobal The San Jose Viet coffee houses was a great time. Not really a strip club but some did give brief lap dances. Some girls would pop out their tits or other body parts. They come in waves as cops try to fine them so that particular spot gets mellow fir a bit, then back to regular business. They are usually full of Asian ladies with a few sprinkles of white and rarely black or Latina. No alcohol, no touching. But the girls are usually 8s and above. A couple at one spot off of Tully participated in extracurriculars a few years back. Happy hunting
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's sad to hear the decline of MBOT. Such a great club in the 90s...
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    @Greanbeans: Oh, coffee house! I'm aware of those but have never been to one. There are also these restaurants and bars, usually Mexican, that transform into SCs of sorts at night. Around here they are colloquially known as "SJG's Mexican Hat Dance circuit", but they do actually exist. I had heard about them 3rd hand, and occasionally read news about LE shutting one down (they just pop up elsewhere). But when Brass Rail shut down, many of the old Brass Rail strippers went to one of these Hat Dance SCs, and a number of local PLs followed their CFs there and reported back firsthand. So at least for a little while, I had some firsthand reports and actually knew the name and location of the club. I haven't actually been to a Vietnamese coffee house or Mexican Hat Dance SC though
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @ Subraman Never heard of the mex hat dance. When I lived in San Jose I’d go to coffee shops every once in a while. There was some great looking girls. But unfortunately the majority had GPS. Cuz they knew how hot they are. A couple had decent food too. Damn! Might have to pay a visit soon
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    "Mexican hat dancing circuit" is just a phrase we use to mess with SJG. These are sort of underground SCs inside regular bars
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    So it's come to underground hat dancing circuits and Viet coffee houses in the Bay Area, has it? The damn local laws need to change out there. Oakland could be a premiere city for awesome AA/"urban" strip clubs. And San Jose has the population to support as many clubs as SF. But instead there's high priced clubs in SF, street hooking and AMPs in Oakland, and underground hat dancing in San Jose.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and shitty air dance / bikini bars in San Jose.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Don't care about the alcohol clubs. Those have more rules to follow. But of SF no alcohol clubs, still hoping there will be the aficionados club, where the women can do it more their way, so it will tend to become more like TJ and be conducive to front room makeout sessions. And maybe they can leave mid shift. Would not like the girls in sneakers. Want them in stripper shoes, and with straps so that they stay on. Suspicious about any ROB claims. Sounds more like just butting heads with the women and looking down on them. I do not go along with that. Any of the three Broadway and Columbus DV's, or New Century, could become that aficionados club. Viet Coffee does not usually have lap dancing, but then again, things happen. In the underground circuit, how good it is depends upon who is running it. Some regulate it more closely so that no one gets in trouble, and so that it lasts longer. But most of the girls in those venues do all the OTC they can line up. SJG ROD STEWART - Maggie Get Back Home (2019) [view link]
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    And once again, C.M.I is 100% correct.
  • RKS
    5 years ago
    Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs guys. This will help me get started to adjusting to the S.C. scene here. Will keep posted and share intel in reviews as I explore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'd bet TFP's left testicle that san_jose_creep hasn't been to a Bay Area strip club since the 90s.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot LMAO Suckers bet.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @RKS don't forget to check out the Sacramento/Reno scene. It's not too far from SF and a little cheaper.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, I don't respond to people I have on ignore. I don't read their stuff either. But you I do not have on ignore, a very different situation. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @Cristobal based your last post to me, how does san_jose_creep even know you were talking about him?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @SLD because as usual SJG is full of shit. If he really didn't read your post there would be no way he'd know that Cristobal was responding to what you wrote, or even that what you wrote was something about him. He's really a funny, pathetic guy and I can't lie, it's highly entertaining. And actually RKS already knows about the Rancho clubs, as evidenced by his review today. I think he agrees that they are better than SF value wise.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    The downside of the Sac clubs just to save a bit, IMO, is these two factors: 1. By picking one or two local clubs that you can get to often (assuming you're interested in SCing this often), you can become a regular, get known to managers and staff, and that disrupts the lack-of-value curve to an extent. I can get away with way more touching than a rando customer, in the clubs where I'm a regular 2. Assuming he lives south of SF, given that the extras clubs are mostly useless (with an occasional upside surprise), OTC is part of what makes the overall value proposition of SCing worth it. And ain't no Sac girls driving 2 hours for an OTC. If you're an OTC guy, paying a little more for SF clubs, as an investment in finding your next OTC girl, makes it worth it. If not for those two factors, I would only be SCing for the social aspect with my buddies, but would be spending less and cutting out all my solo trips
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    RKS- If you'd tell us which clubs that you liked best in L.A. area, and what it was that you liked about them, we could provide more meaningful information for you. I'll try to give you some perspective from my limited SF area experience. For starters, I have a rough list of 10 major metro areas that I'd like to visit from a strip club standpoint. SF ain't on the list. So what does that tell you ? Anyway, clubs in SF that are worth a shit are downtown. Meaning in an area that isn't automobile friendly. Parking downtown is a pita, with 6 block or greater walks being de rigeur, or else doing the pay parking lot thing. SF does have a good BART network, which was my preferred transportation mode when I had business layovers in OAK or SFO airport hotels. (Fyi, there was only a 2 minute travel time difference between the 2 getting to the Powell St. station. Crazy Horse was the most BART friendly location ( 1/4 mile or so from Powell St. station) of all the clubs. Seemed to offer the best balance between reasonably attractive dancers, mileage, and $$ value. And it's not a Deja Vu club. IMO, DV near monopoly on SF adds to the suck quotient, and not in a good way. If you do a Reno road trip, legal brothels are a short drive away, if that floats your boat. Anyway, you're new to SF area, you're in it for the foreseeable near term. By all means, get the SF club tour out of your system- eagerly awaiting your next reviews.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Anyway, clubs in SF that are worth a shit are downtown. Meaning in an area that isn't automobile friendly. Parking downtown is a pita, with 6 block or greater walks being de rigeur, or else doing the pay parking lot thing. ." minnow, this is the only thing I'd quibble with... maybe it's because I know the area better, but easy parking and incredibly short, safe walks, right next to some amazing neighborhoods to go explore for food, is how I'd characterize SF's clubs. Safe garage parking is one of the things I'm thankful for, and a plus for SF clubs. If by downtown you mean the broadway (north beach) clubs, yes, you'll pay for a parking lot or garage. There are lots within a block of nearly every club. Basically, cheap, short, safe walks -- super convenient. I just looked at a map, and the only way you can end up walking 3 blocks is if you worst-case it and park in the lot way down by centerfolds and walk to Condor. If you mean Gold Club, you park in the lot by the MOMA, basically around the block, short safe walk to GC. These are all like $10-$15 typically, noise level compared to overall SC budget. Meanwhile, no argument the clubs suck. Gotta represent for SF SC parking, fam lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I thought SF clubs were awesome until I went to ones in Phoenix, Albuquerque, and Portland.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I've mentioned this a few times in my reviews, but for all the North Beach clubs parking will only be a problem on Friday or Saturday night. On weeknights, after 6pm (when most of those clubs open anyway) all the metered parking is free and usually plentiful as all the people have already left work and are on the way home. I always park either on Broadway south of Centerfolds, or at one of the cross streets on Broadway about 3 blocks down from Centerfolds. It's an uphill walk but the area is plenty safe.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I went to a San Fran club once. During my very expensive lap dance, the dancer spent the entire time trying to convince me to take her to the VIP. Full service was available. The cost was “only” $5K!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Wow RKS you see what happens when you make a review. Pretty cool stuff for a couple paragraphs.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I lived in South San Jose for 9 years. Came back home to LA (SFV) 3 years ago. Much good intel above from PL's who still live in the Bay Area. Spot on. For me when I was really jonesing for a good SC experience, I headed back to the SF Valley for a weekend. And that's how/why I turned to sugaring while I was still up north. Found dozens of hotties ready to "date" a Daddy for less than the going rate for a (fake-hands only) BJ at NCT in SF. If I just wanted eye candy, the best in the South Bay (i.e.: San Jose area) was Cheetahs on E Arques Ave. They attract brand new, young hotties who dance nude (no touching, no booze) and a usually fun to talk to. But zero friction, and (near) zero chance of OTC (until they are over 50 and get hired at the Pink Poodle). Spearmint Rhino in downtown, is useless (an no parking). AJ's Bar is a pool-table, biker and bikini dancer bar (like Candy Cat in SFV) Brass Rail is full booze bar and bikini dancers. The dancers are generally 7+. No laps as far as I can recall, and certainly no VIP's. The one redeeming type of place in SJ was already mentioned by you. Vietnamese Coffee Shops. These are not strip clubs. They are "breastaraunts" serving coffee/tea and snacks from skimpy bikini wearing Asian girls. No nudity, but heavy flirting for tips, and maybe a naughty flash for big tippers/regulars. As far as I know the only possible way to even get close to finding OTC is to also be Vietnamese (in other words, a down low "family" member. You can find them on yelp if you search carefully along the 87 Freeway, near downtown, or further north in Milpitas. These are similar to the Viet Coffee houses in Glendae, east of LA.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Spearmint Rhino in downtown, is useless (an no parking). AJ's Bar is a pool-table, biker and bikini dancer bar (like Candy Cat in SFV) Brass Rail is full booze bar and bikini dancers. The dancers are generally 7+. No laps as far as I can recall, and certainly no VIP's. " I only figured this out in Brass Rail's last months, but the place was an OTC machine. I've wondered if SR is also, but haven't been back enough to try to find out. Generally, I'd say avoid the south bay clubs, period, they are completely useless IMO. Unless you figure out how to start pulling OTC from them, the way guys were from BR. SR has promise in that dept but I'm not motivated enough to put in the effort
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I used to frequent AJs and the Brass Rail a lot. If they haven't changed, at AJs besides the $1-5 stage tip you can elect to tip enough, forgot how much, to have the embarrassing privilege of sitting in a chair on the stage and the dancer will give you a massage and an up close air dance, the whole time in front of the club. I think I did it once after numerous visits and decided it was stupid. At the Brass Rail there's just stage tipping. LOL and still the bikini bars are a better option than San Jose strip clubs.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @herbcat I visited a few of the Vietnamese Coffee Shops in San José. Most of them are pretty lame, just eye candy, no flirtation. There were two which were fun, Quyen Cafe, a milf shop where one of the wItresses let me FOV for a $5 tip. The other was M Cafe, which looked like a low key strip club, they asked me to buy a bottle ($170) to stay at the club, I decided to leave.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    M-Cafe is Viet Coffee, but it has changed much. It does have an alcohol license, and this is very unusual for Viet Coffee. Not a strip club as far as I know, but they do have an underground show at some hours as I know. Those are always fun. Girls who do such shows almost always expert OTC providers. Buying $170 bottle, should not have to do that, but things change. Quyen Cafe is run by a woman who is kind of nuts, has gotten so pretty much anything goes with some girls. I still see it as a negative place. Other Viet Coffee, zero touching, strict. But these are ordinary datable girls. So long as you never treat them as anything other than that, happy hunting. Centerfolds in SF is DV's "higher volume" business model. It is for tourists, the most clip joint of their clubs. High cost, screwed up booth encounters, I believe front room mileage still zero. Just "wanna dance". Girls do look nice. Very well made up, very high strapped on heels. I would not like seeing girls in sneakers, as Subraman reported. But one thing that means, along with Yelp accounts of girls out way beyond front door and perpetrating credit card frauds, it means that even DV cannot well regulate what goes on in these clubs. That is a plus, cause that is how you have a chance at front room makeout sessions followed by back room FS, maybe followed by walking your girl right out the front door. Outlaw girls that defy regulation! SJG Charmaine Sinclair 4 early photos [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just like with everything else, to get value out of strip clubs, need to be ready in all respects, to start seeing girls outside ASAP. Best to be able to civilianize as much as possible. Not really to economize, just to better get more personal with girl of your choice. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Just like with all women, there's no formula for getting her to choose you as a BF. Best not to be a creep that thinks it works this way. LMAO san_jose_creep has NEVER 'civilianized' a stripper or AMP whore IRL using any of his supposed methods.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot Very interesting comment. The formula has been well thought out and developed through what I can only imagine be decades of experience.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Have you visited M Cafe, Quyen Cafe, or Nguyen Espresso? Most of the Shops I visited in San Jose were pretty lame: no bikinis, no flirtation, or even conversation, they just bring your drink, sit behind the counter, and stare at the phone.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Visited all that you mention. They are lots of fun. Also low cost. Good to ride bike and read book. But no, it is often not easy to talk to the Vietnamese girls in that kind of a situation. Overall they can be quite difficult to deal with. Conformist, materialistic, parent pleasers, and feeling that they need to show ethnic loyalty. Never seen a Coffee Girl who does anything like P4P dating. But as such, most of them are quite civilian datable. Some do sometimes engage in flirtation, but that is not standard. Some shops are bikini / lingerie. Others just mini dresses. But no, the vast majority are nothing like strip clubs. Remember, these are Ordinary Girls, you can get along with them so long as you never think of them as anything other than Ordinary Girls. Enjoy! SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal lol SLD has SJG's mindset down to a T. Now next SJG will go to another of his tired ass lines about some privacy wall or some dumb shit. Meanwhile all the info we use is the same shit he voluntarily blurts out. SLD posted: "Just like with all women, there's no formula for getting her to choose you as a BF. Best not to be a creep that thinks it works this way." This is a fact that SJG will never want to accept. Which is why he'll stay talking about some organization he's building. Because only brainwashed women would give this dumb fuck the time of day.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, you don't know anything about me. Hard to believe that you have any grey matter left, after bashing your skull against my steel and concrete privacy wall so many times. I don't reply to people I have on ignore. But you are not on ignore. If you make references to, or quote, or quote someone I have on ignore, I will see it. Those on ignore are always listed on my profile. I don't know what could at this point restore your lost grey matter. But you should not be making it worse by continuing to bash your head against my privacy wall. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal san_jose_creep merely projects his FANTASIES and DELUSIONS on how to interact and supposedly "civilianize" a stripper whore. As per his last post, he can only surmise about Viet coffee girls but he's NEVER been able to actualize a civie relationship with any of them. By all accounts his last interactions with women IRL were with AMP whores back in 2015. Here is an example: [view link]. And in this example at the end you can see that he failed yet again to "civilianize" the AMP whores that he visited. And now if you press him on this reality he will deflect and maybe even respond violently to you as if his "privacy" is being invaded. So no, he doesn't have decades of experience. He just has years of being in denial that women just don't like him for being a creep. And years of using TUSCL to live and post of his FANTASY world of being with strippers and AMP whores. All this and he's a master of embellishing his statements.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO he pulled his wall of privacy schtick just like I predicted.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... lol...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And the only reason he has me on ignore is because I expose his reality in real life and he wants to stay in denial about it and live in his DELUSIONS.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Also, your privacy wall blows.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, sometimes I have to use a lot of Clorox and scrubbing with a steel wire brush, to get people's blood and lymph fluid off of my wall. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No... you don't. You're just typing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CMI, You can't tell that some here have obviously lost a lot of grey matter, dripping out their ear holes? SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Recently at an OC Viet Coffee Shop I met two CGs willing to do OTC but both were DFEs. CGs are civvies, I have a few FWB. Too much time and effort to get there but I take it when I am in the mood for Asían.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I get it, SJG. You're in one of your agitated autistism loops and you won't be able to rest unless you close the loop by getting the last word. We've done this before. Tell you what... I'll let you go early so you can take your meds and nap.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    DFEs = ? I remember about your OC Viet Coffee FWB arrangement. That is impressive. But most of those girls are perfectly civilian datable, they are just quite difficult to deal with, their own conformist and materialistic culture. You might want to check out your local AMPs. Looks of the girls varies widely, but some are very good. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ishmael, there is no such thing as Autism. Its just something which came from the eugenics movement. Its been reanimated now in the service of neo-liberalism. And I have never taken any kind of mood altering drugs. You go to sleep fine. But I sleep little because I am always busy. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    .... boop...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "But most of those girls are perfectly civilian datable, they are just quite difficult to deal with, their own conformist and materialistic culture." ^ translation -> I can't get a date with these civilian datable girls because I'm a creep in denial so I'll blame their culture instead of myself. As mentioned, he's a master of embellishing.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot This is fun.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy DFE = dead fish experience CGs are very approachable, just need to not make it P4P. I thought the system would anticpate and addapt for the rarely occasional culture difference.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "CGs are very approachable, just need to not make it P4P." Yes, that is my main point about them. I do not have any SYSTEM. But Vietnamese girls are conformist and competitive and if one was to try and be what they want, it would be an all encompassing project. This is how conformity works. Notice all the fancy cars. Coffee girls especially like MBZ. I am not that willing to get involved with them because I have other things which I value more than social conformity. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I am not that willing to get involved with them because I have other things which I value more than social conformity." ^ translation -> I can't get a date with these civilian datable girls because I'm a creep in denial so I'll blame their culture instead of myself.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal yes it is.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I have not experienced this conformist and competitiveness as a hinderance of any type to developing some type of relationship with CGs or any other women. Too much generalizing, every one is unique, every women is different, these so-called barriers are challenges to overcome, not reasons to give up.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I used the word "system" in error because you have a very thoughtful (albeit theoretical) methodology for developing relationships with women. I thought you may have a method for dealing with CGs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I double dog dare you to ask san_jose_creep when was the last time he "civilianized" a stripper or AMP whore and saw her OTC regularly. Make it a triple dog dare.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot Challenge accepted.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Wow this is entirely too easy to see he outcome to. All that question will generate is another privacy wall post about dead squirrels and grey matter. It's already been shown that SJG is a fucking nutcase moron, no need to have him demonstrate it any further.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP we must embrace san_jose_creep's repetitive and predictable nature! He's a cautionary tale to all married PLs. What happened to him could happen to any of them if they fall so far for SS that they forget reality and lose their minds. His privacy wall is simply a wall of complete denial into his miserable real life which he is trying desperately to shut out. He doesn't want to face the fact that he's homeless and destitute, he ruined his entire life and marriage by excessive mongering with strippers and AMP whores, and he's completely creepy to women and they don't want him. So any action or even thoughts that remind him of his current reality is met with extreme denial and deflection. It's like when someone doesn't want to listen and they plug their ears with their fingers and start singing "la-la-la, I'm not listening" because they literally don't want to hear anything. He'd much rather think about dead squirrels and oozing grey matter and literal head bashing instead of thinking about his present reality. And personally I have fun with it!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, Viet Coffee Girls are more difficult to deal with than most. So much so that you could almost say that it is not worth it. I know about your FWB experience with a CG, but she probably does not look at it the same way. Viet culture is much more conservative than what you find with the general population. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy My experience has been so different, I do not consider too many CGs conservative, if they work in bikinis, lingerie, or mini dresses I do not consider it conservative. Even though I consider the SJ Coffee shop scene lame and boring, I was able to walk in as a new customer and grope two of the CGs at one of the shops. I try to have fun every where I go from TJ to SJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Except for Cafe Nguyen, which is run by a crazy woman, I have never seen any touching in San Jose Viet Coffee shops. If you are looking for mileage, the whole scene is lame and boring, not what it is for. The Viet girls are conservative because though Asian men deny this, in Asian culture the men are controlled by the women, and they insist on keeping a man in harness. So it is always about keeping up appearances, keeping up with the joneses, and pleasing parents. But hey, YMMV. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep you are so off base about Asian culture and supposed norms you are a blathering idiot. In many Asian cultures the woman has almost no control whatsoever. And it actually varies based not only on the specific Asian country but also the individuals themselves. LMAO you simply FAILED at "civilianizing" an Asian woman and now are talking out of your ass to justify it as a cultural issue rather than you being a creep that no Asian AMP whore, CG, or stripper wants anything to do with.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks there Cristobal for that info about the OC Viet Coffees, versus San Jose. It makes sense. SJPD and our DA remain extremely vigilant in keeping our strip clubs hands off. So it makes sense that they would draw the same line with Viet Coffee. Now, as it stands, the vast majority of the owners and girls would never want such places to go to hands on. I only know of one, really two, which are an exception to this. And in both cases I would say that there is something wrong with the owner. Another exception is when some of these Viet Coffees get the Mexican Styled Bikini Show. During the show, sometimes things get a little bit silly. SJ Viet Coffee is a good if you just want to go somewhere, read a book, maybe eat some food, enjoy the company of the girls, but nothing more. And it is low cost. You are describing a bit of hands on Viet Coffee, very different. Our CG's are totally civilian. Some are even virgins. If you start dating one of them, then likely you will soon be meeting her parents. At least 1/2 of the girls live with their parents. A very conservative culture, but also very much into keeping up with the jones, pleasing parents, pleasing peers. Girls with very few sex partners. Then men are always 100% in harness. What you are talking about in OC, does sound different. More girls open to looser types of relationships and even to types of P4P. Does sound interesting. Thanks for the info. SJG Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO it's as if Vietnamese culture is different in LA vs San Jose. And it has nothing to do with the fact that san_jose_creep simply creeps out the local CGs in San Jose
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Seems odd that in SJ you have plethora of young, attractive women in a semi P4P arena (yes, the are civilian but...) and you are dissuaded by some perceived cultural barrier of materialism and conformity to not chase these nubile CFS, shocking to me. Also, you have a thought out elaborate methodology for dealing with TJ BGs but you do not one for dealing with CGs who are in your own backyard shocks me. If it were me, I would be chasing all those civvies, damn when I visited about two years ago I enjoyed a few CGs at the shop, met a few car show models, went clubbing with a few, and one visited my hotel room. Seems like an a great opportunity to civilianize a few CGs, now dating is an other story, I am not interested in dating and meeting her parents, forget that. Seems like a truly missed opportunity.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well... he's a twat.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I went to school at Cal. Met many Bay Area and SoCal Asian girls. Got to know all the cultures, Vietnamese being one of them. Although they have some bias for their own men it's not a hard barrier. As a Filipino I dated and fucked a Taiwanese girl. She later dated a white dude. In most of their cultures the males dominate, not the females as san_jose_creep says as an excuse. LMFAO they put HIM in a harness because he's a bonafide CREEP and want nothing to do with him. Anyway the modern Asian girl today is really no different than the modern all American girl. Totally attainable and fuckable *if* you have some game. san_jose_creep is full of shit as usual and just finds excuses for his own creepiness. Also great post just now! Brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, our LE is much tougher with the strip clubs, preventing touching. And as I listen to your accounts of SoCal, it is tougher with Viet Coffee too. "young, attractive women in a semi P4P arena (yes, the are civilian but...) and you are dissuaded by some perceived cultural barrier of materialism and conformity" Our Viet Coffee is not semi P4P, it is 100% civilian. And I have gotten along very well with the Viet Coffee girls. "perceived cultural barrier of materialism and conformity" This is not just a perception, Viet civilians can be extremely difficult to deal with. They live to please parents and please the peer culture. This is not just a minor investment, it is a total life commitment to keeping up with the jones. I am not going to live that way. Outside of Coffee Shops, Vietnamese girls are easier to deal with, easier than those who come from them. "not chase these nubile CFS, shocking to me" You have no idea Cristobal about what I do or do not do. "Also, you have a thought out elaborate methodology for dealing with TJ BGs but you do not one for dealing with CGs who are in your own backyard shocks me. " TJ will be new for me in every possible way. But you have no idea what I do or do not do, let alone why. "great opportunity to civilianize a few CGs" Our CG's are 100% civilian. It is because of our tougher LE that prevents the Coffee Shops from becoming anything more than Eye Candy. To date them is to enter into a courtship process. Cristobal, my posts have 4 corners. You should read inside of those 4 corners. If you try and read outside of those 4 corners then you are at risk of running into my steel and concrete privacy wall. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "This is not just a perception, Viet civilians can be extremely difficult to deal with. They live to please parents and please the peer culture. This is not just a minor investment, it is a total life commitment to keeping up with the jones. I am not going to live that way." ^ translation -> I can't get a date with these civilian datable girls because I'm a creep in denial so I'll blame their culture instead of myself.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Cristobal, my posts have 4 corners. You should read inside of those 4 corners. If you try and read outside of those 4 corners then you are at risk of running into my steel and concrete privacy wall." ^ As I stated.. His privacy wall is simply a wall of complete denial into his miserable real life which he is trying desperately to shut out. He doesn't want to face the fact that he's homeless and destitute, he ruined his entire life and marriage by excessive mongering with strippers and AMP whores, and he's completely creepy to women and they don't want him. So any action or even thoughts that remind him of his current reality is met with extreme denial and deflection. It's like when someone doesn't want to listen and they plug their ears with their fingers and start singing "la-la-la, I'm not listening" because they literally don't want to hear anything. He'd much rather think about dead squirrels and oozing grey matter and literal head bashing instead of thinking about his present reality. And personally I have fun with it!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy While you comments have valendity, I do not consider it a hinderance for a PL to get what they want. I agree it is not P4P but it does not require to date and meet parents and to culturally conforme to get a little tail. About two years ago: I spent two days in San Jose, I visited 5 Coffee Shops (no AMPs), groped three CGs, took one to lunch, went to an impirt car show, took pictures with about 30-40 import models, talked to about 20, was invited to go clubbing by 3 of them, bought a bottle for our table, and one of the girls joined me in my hotel room. Not does not sound too conservative or conformist to me. My point: I don't make excuses, I make memories. Next week I plan on visiting Santa Clara for the Steelers-Niners football game, I plan to stop by SJ and enjoy some Asían cuisine, should be fun.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal you gotta be part Vietnamese or something. LMAO.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal that's a big game for us. Will be our home opener and we want to look strong at home. If we can't handle Pittsburgh and their depleted roster then that'll be pretty depressing. Have a great time in the Bay area. But don't expect much from our strip clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP I was at school down there during the Steve Young era. The locals were crazy hating on him because he wasn't Joe. I thought they were nuts. I bet they wish he and that team was back now.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot 0% Vietnamese, 100% monger... Lol I do not make excuses, I make memories, trust me I fail way more often than I score but I would rather hit .300 than 0.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp I just want the Steelers to play well, a víctory would be nice but for some reason they do not play well on the West Coast. I know SF clubs sick but I know a few spots in SJ to have some fun.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's funny how san_jose_creep's opinion of Vietnamese women and culture has changed since 2015. [view link] Back then, according to his own thread, he was macking on several Vietnamese AMP whore. He was even learning the language as he tried to fuck and DFK them. If he is learning the language he must be embracing their culture, no? Why then is he now so critical that their culture limiting his ability to date/fuck them? Answer: He creeped even the Vietnamese AMP whores out so much that they all avoided him eventually. It had NOTHING to do with their culture. LMAO!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Here's a great san_jose_creep quote from that link: "Over the decades I have fucked 3 counties worth of Asian RAs, and the vast majority of them have been Vietnamese, as I do prefer them. I have extensively kissed most of them too. But never have any of them offered me a Vietnamese lesson." What the fuck happened, @san_jose_creep?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Founder, we need the Vietnamese character set here, in case any other TUSCLers start getting personal with Vietnamese girls." LMFAO!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, our Viet Coffee Shops are very different from what you seem to have in Orange County. I had not known that. In ours, to have a relationship with one of the girls, it will mean having a relationship with all of her Coffee GF's, her parents, her siblings, and her cousins. They are coming from a pre-industrial country, both religious and Confucian. Easier to deal with Vietnamese girls when they are not on display in front of their own country people, meaning some place other than the coffee shops. Our LE does not let the coffee shops turn into any variety of P4P. I only know of two exceptions to this, but I would consider those two places as negtives. But otherwise, our Viet Coffee Shops are really nice places. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO san_jose_creep you must have missed the part where Cristobal said he banged CGs in SAN JOSE...the same place you are making excuses about.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ groped, not banged
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot I banged an Import Model but she may have been a CG... Lol The CGs let me grope their tits and ass and allowed some FOV for a $5 tip.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "Our LE does not let the coffee shops turn into any variety of P4P. I only know of two exceptions to this, but I would consider those two places as negtives." Why would you consider a place where P4P may be available as negative? Sounds like the only places to hang out. Every culture has its biases, idiosyncracies and differences, I do not allow that to impede my efforts. For the methodology you have posted regarding TJ BGs, it should be easy to adapt to SJ CGs. Hundreds of young women, some may be looking for something different, nothing complicated or permanente, seems like a wasted opportunity. Make memories, not excuses.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I'm pretty confident that san_jose_creep is so far off his rocker that now he doesn't actually care about having a real interaction with a stripper or AMP whore. He only wants to project his fantasies about it, or he only wants to make excuses about why it hasn't happened yet. These two points are all he ever makes in his posts, and every time someone broaches the topic about him having an actual interaction he gets violent and hides behind his "privacy wall" excuse. He's also been offered free visits and dances with HK bar strippers in TJ by Founder and Countryman and again has violently declined them. So I say he just wants to blather on and on and fantasize on TUSCL about it, but that is all. Again a real interaction isn't something he actually wants.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot Agreed...lol No harm (and much fun) in trying.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, some businesses which make their money by things which LE does not allow, they are negative places. It is the nature of vice and crime. And no Cristobal, our Viet Coffee Shops are not like SoCal's Viet Coffee Shops, just like our strip clubs are not like SoCals strip clubs, our PD and DA are much tougher. Its just the local politics. They don't want this to become like San Francisco. We are more of a monoculture than SoCal. And I am telling you again, you know absolutely nothing about me, but every time you try to draw inferences which go beyond the four corners of my posts, you risk a CRANIAL IMPACT with my privacy wall. And you know that I don't put people on ignore except for very good reason. This SLD is just an imbecile machine which uses up 4 D-cell batteries at a time. If you continue to refer to such persons and reply to them, you are not going to be held in a regard any differently than they are. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal There's definitely no harm and much fun trying. I hope you'll continue. You'll see san_jose_creep do everything that I predict. LMAO see how he's already putting up the "privacy wall" as you start probing into his real life which is one where no woman wants anything to do with his creepy ass. Also see how he's even trying to have you respect his ignore of me? He doesn't want anyone else to respond to me when we talk about him because that also starts reminding him of his true reality. LMFAO it's not enough for him to just ignore me, now he doesn't want to read anyone else's replies to me. Too funny!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "some businesses which make their money by things which LE does not allow, they are negative places. It is the nature of vice and crime." LMAO san_jose_creep that's exactly what an AMP is and you have no issues going to them for P4P with AMP whores. Now all of a sudden it's an issue with P4P CGs? BULLSHIT! LOL your entire TUSCL existence is one big excuse!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy First things first: I don't care who you block, follow, respond or trust. I comunnicate with whoever I want to comunicate with. As far as @sirdancealot I consider him a good contributor to this sight who was good insight and interesting experiences, his explanations of the back rub and massages for dancers has helped me have some great experiences with DS and BGs. YEMV
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Now into the real subject: mongering in San José. I do not buy it, it just seems like a wasted opportunity so many hot, young women and no ideas, plans, etc to enjoy their company. I can head down there and find some action, whether at a Coffee Shop, Car show, bikini bar, etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, all I am telling you is that my f2f life is private, and your consent or approval of this are not being sought. If I wanted you to know more about me, I would post more. But as it is, you are best to stay within the 4 corners of my posts. Attempts to draw inferences beyond that will almost never have any factual accuracy. I only put SLD back on ignore because he is a complete waste of time to respond to. If you are re-broadcasting his stuff directed at me, I am not going to see you in any better light than I see him. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ called it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ...It's like when someone doesn't want to listen and they plug their ears with their fingers and start singing "la-la-la, I'm not listening" because they literally don't want to hear anything. He'd much rather think about dead squirrels and oozing grey matter and literal head bashing instead of thinking about his present reality. And personally I have fun with it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion