Why is tuscl so slow lately?

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I got a idea...

All these people pissing and moaning about raviews and how they are written. Nobody wants to stick their neck out and be themselves and write the way they want to write so they just don't post anymore.

What say you?

10 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    We got the good ol boy faggot circle jerk club going on again
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Are you trying to say that we all miss Phat Boy Icey ?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "What say you?"

I'd say that this is a dumb conclusion based upon a faulty premise.

I don't think that maintaining review standards is driving off strip club enthusiasts. If they have a review rejected, most of them will want the VIP content enough to re-write and submit. These standards seem to have a much greater impact on club employees with shill accounts and others who wish to force fake reviews through and I'm not losing any sleep over their hardships.

The real questions are: What is founder doing to drive external traffic to this site? What is he doing to increase the involvement of those who participate in one part of the site, but not in others? What is he doing to manage troll activity to make room for organic growth, especially since trolls are a far worse problem than a couple of cranky old guys?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^ you can teach me to write a raview over a drink at Baby Dolls Dallas
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Just what TUSCL needs, another idiotic review from its feces obsessed resident retard.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I knew you would love it!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's not.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ oh good
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Testify rick! Trolls are the worst!

There are occasions...rare occasions...when I reflect and feel sorry for wildebeest. But I never feel sorry for trolls.

Or zebras. Zebras are also the worst. In fact, I have a theory that at least 25% of internet trolling can be traced to female zebras that managed to figure out iPads. Maybe it is as high as 50%. I know for a fact that female zebras have posted on TUSCL because I’ve gone wildebeest on their asses!

ROAR!!!

Regardless, trolling makes me want to eviscerate zebras!

ROAR!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion