tuscl

NICESPICE can't suck dick as well as my BJMASTER2019

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:55 AM
I'd put money on it. Yeah she'd look better doing it. But I can't keep my eyes open when the BJMASTER2019 goes down on me anyway. I never had trouble staying quiet with my wife upstairs when I masturbate. But with the BJMASTER I keep saying "Oh God".

22 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    that sounds awkward.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Reminds me of a joke... There are 4 different types of female orgasms 1. The positive, where she goes... oooh yes! ooooh yes! 2. The negative, where she goes... oooh no! ooooh no! 3. The religious, where she goes... oooh god! ooooh god! 4. Then there is the fake orgasm where she goes... ooooooh WILLY! ooooooooooh WILLY!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    She just grunts usually
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    You guys are lucky to get a reaction. My girlfriend will just let me pound away until were both exhausted. THEN she tells me she already came twice pissing me off.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If this blow job machine was so great, then why would one even care about devoting a thread to me? 🧐 I think Willy spent way too much money on this thing, and is in denial about his buyers remorse.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    $65 purchase Do you accept the challenge Nice?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lmao. You should write a limerick poem to your machine
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    It will post today
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    Nice I'll draft an extended version if I can take a longer break from work but my invitation by limerick is posted
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Willy why don't you just lock yourself in the closet with your new mechanical toy? SJG A Clockwork Orange, ending [view link] Garbage - Vow [view link] The Trick Is To Keep Breathing [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Don't slander my wife 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 It's not her fault you injured yourself using a vacuum to suck your dick.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I don’t find this series of posts funny at all. To make crud comments about another human being is not how a gentleman behaves.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Gentlemen do not belong in the website
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    I bet you nicknamed your BJMaster ‘Bob’ - after your childhood crush.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111, I have to disagree. I love sex with women. I love intercourse, BJ’s, DATY, fondling and nuzzling boobs. However, I also respect my partner and would never name her in an open forum. I would never presume a sexual act by any woman or insinuate that she might perform it. We can love women, enjoy SC’s, relish lap dances and any milage or extras that might be forthcoming, but still respect the woman who is our partner, whether she is compensated by our charm or financially. There is always a place for gentlemanly behavior.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    a sex worker should expect to be treated like a worker
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I treat workers with respect. Does not matter if they are a sex worker, a doctor, landscaper, or checkout person. It pays to be nice to people.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    @fish I do too. That doesn't mean I don't treat them as workers. Erotocicizing a stripper is in no way disrespectful. Just as asking me to draft a contract is not disrespectful. Are you a communist?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    lol we got a PC principal on here now?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Why would anyone think its ok to treat a sex worker differently than anyone else?
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    Listen Willy, You need to get more PC. You go around insulting women, no wonder you are using a battery to suck your dick versus the lips of a real woman. If you don’t stop treating women this way, you will get detention for a week, and if you act up in detention PC Principal will have no choice but to pull down your pants and spank you like the little bitch you are. Trust me it will be for your own good as my goal is to have you crush pussy, not use battery operated devices as cum gadgets.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    FishHawk, you and your mustache are glorious. Blahblah is the best wife ever. 😁 Skibum says logical things. 😊
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion