tuscl

Charlotte

rell
washington dc
Wednesday, August 28, 2019 10:26 PM
Any help on the Charlotte strip club scene .. Im going there this weekend .. I tried reading reviews but not a lot of clubs have updates or a regular stream of recent reviews so any info where to go ... any place to stay away from and extras if any?

6 comments

• RTP
    5 years ago
    Rell, I know Charlotte as well as most. Charlotte in my humble opinion is the best place to club in the Carolinas, but that is not saying much. I am mostly a daytime guy, so that is where most of my knowledge is. You say weekend, most clubs open Saturday at noon and are open until 2 am (Gold Club goes to 4 am on Saturday). Sunday is not much of a strip club day in Charlotte, but a few do open late afternoon or early evening The clubs with the prettiest girls are Uptown Cabaret and The Men's Club. Neither will offer much mileage and The Men's Club can run you a lot of money. But if you like eye candy and a classier place, choose one of these. Gold Club and Gentlemen's Club are about 1 mile apart right off 77. Both will offer a range of dancers in age, size, race. etc. There are reports of some really good mileage at both places, but that is rare. Dances are okay mileage, most dancers are 6 or 7, but I find these clubs to be fun. Onyx is an urban club very close to the clubs above. I have not been there for a few years, but I think it is quite a scene, but very little mileage at all. There are a few other clubs, Leather and Lace South, Crazy Horse, which are pretty down and dirty, but again, if extras occur, it is a rare occurrence, not the norm. Neither is my favorite place due to location, vibe, parking, etc. I rarely hear good things about the clubs north of the city. I don't visit them often. In summary, for nicer environment and hotter girls but very limited mileage, go Uptown Cabaret or The Men's Club. For a bit more mileage, less $, but dancers who may not be as hot and the club not as nice, try Gentlemen's Club or Gold Club. Go Saturday not Sunday.
  • rell
    5 years ago
    Thank you for your input ...
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Charlotte is not a very attractive strip club venue but RTP’s summary is a very accurate one. To add my own two cents, I despise the Men’s Club. The food would be the only reason to go there. My personal fav club is uptown cabaret. But it’s strictly an eye candy kind of place. Mileage is very limited, and an experienced tuscler would just get frustrated by trying to have any real fun there. But it can be a good place for otc shopping. If you are interested in charlottes dive type clubs Juice has posted some good summaries in the past. Those aren’t my mind of clubs.
  • janemanok
    4 years ago
    Awesome great
  • janemanok
    4 years ago
    <a href="[view link] flights</a>
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This thread's old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion