Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lost ViP access even before 30 days

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I posted a review on July 30. Today when I tried to check reviews it is asking me to get VIP access. When I tried to post a review it says my review was within last 30 days.If I post a review now I wont get credits to access VIP. Today is August 27th. Is this the way it works?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You get four weeks not 30 days

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Oh ok. I didnt know that. Then if I post a review today I should get access for 4 weeks.Why it says I wont get access because my last review is within 30 days and I need to wait till Aug 30

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

If the review is for the SAME place, you do not get VIP credit if it is within 30 days of the previous review.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There could be a glitch if it's saying you don't have VIP but simultaneously telling you you can't get VIP for reviewing the same club - seems the time frame should be the same for both

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ seems you may have hit a corner-case

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I've noticed this also but Twenty-five is right. You get four weeks, so 28 days of VIP access for a review. Yet you have to wait 30 days before reviewing the same club to get VIP credit. So you have to wait two extra days basically.

Suggestion: start reviewing at least two different clubs instead of one.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

In order to maintain VIP status w/o payment you need to submit 13 reviews per year. I rarely review the same club two times in a row, while I have multiple reviews of many clubs but I don’t care to review a club more often than quarterly.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

I have been to this same club 3 times since my last review. I did not visit any other club. So I cant post review for other clubs.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ time for you to branch out, how much different is the club if you're reviewing it monthly

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Sounds like someone doesn't wish to pay up. I wonder if he submits a review, does he check that it was approved? I assume a rejected review doesn't count for access.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

I just to post a review because I found differences between my last visit and subsequent visits not because I need VIP access

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

blue,

Someone that complains about not getting VIP access and won't pay, well I think that speaks volumes!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement