tuscl

Question facing America today: Should we have psychotherapists on hand at strip

ConcernedWhiteLady
Sally Jesse Raphael is my hero
Sunday, August 25, 2019 6:49 PM
And to be there for fat customers who ask strippers for a dance and still get told no. Lets start the debate.

7 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Or I can think of another debate. Does the craziness of a woman depend on how many pets she has ?
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    The only fat a dancer cares about is how fat your wallet is. If you think she "chose" you to give a dance because you're handsome, you need to leave the club now, Mr. Trump.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    "for fat customers who ask strippers for a dance and still get told no" Don't think this actually happens. I am a fat bastard but I have never been told no when asking for a dance.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Seems to be a good idea. While we are at it, how about they would be available for us PL's that hear "NO" when we request a BBBJCIM !!!!! It really hurts my feeling of self worth, if they won't swallow !!!!
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    The most talented dancers serve as psychotherapists for all the lonely guys looking for affection.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Warrior: Yes OP: Where are you clubbing that dancers are turning down $$ because the customer is fat?? Also I think a lot of people would benefit from having a therapist on hand. Lots of dysfunctional people out there that don’t know they need help. They just continue on their merry go round of douchebaggery thinking everyone else but them has the problem. It’s fucking annoying to the rest of us.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Related to customer being fat... The main negative I heard was from a google review of a club. But I think that customer’s experience was an outlier. “I'm giving you a 2-star rating because my first experience is really well. My second experience sucked first thing the dancer in the VIP room stopped dancing then she goes on to call me fat. She was a black girl with braces I would not advise getting a dance from her.” [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion