tuscl

Tuscl Meetup -Friday Night 8/23

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:11 PM
Hey guys! I will be staying in HK Friday night for a last minute “work trip”. Anyone gonna be hanging out and will want to meet up? Let me know! I’ll be getting to HK by 7:30PM

9 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Friday night at HK is a zoo but I like zoos. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have been in the Zona Norte on five different trips now. I have not been there on a Friday or Saturday. Although given my aversion to big crowds, I'm not sure I would enjoy it as much as other nights But I have heard that the talent level on the weekends is Off The Hook !!! Have fun on this "work trip " !!!
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Wear an "Area 51" shirt of some kind. There is a group of mongers who find each other with these shirts.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 The talent level was CRAZY!!! I had an excellent time with my CF Pamona from Monterey. But, I spent an hour and a half with a beauty named Isabella from Guanajuato!
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal, it was a zoo. But, the third floor was cool and 50% full so I escaped there with a Chica when I got a little overwhelmed.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I love Friday & Saturdays (actually every day) in TJ, the party atmosphere is amazing. But the traffic and the crowds are pretty bad, plus most BGs drink faster, do not negotiate, press faster, and under perform during this primetime money making time. I only go to TJ on Friday-Saturday if I have an appointment, which you did. Glad you had fun. Keep us informed the next time you are in TJ.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Ok, will do. Had a fabulous time this last visit. Starting to look for excuses to be out here “working” every week!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    area 51 shirts? i'm usually wearing a strip club t shirt. (spearmint rhino). trying to get my moneys worth out of those T-shirts.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Laborday weekend in 2 days. There should be alot of far away comers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion