tuscl

Strippers that encourage Touching during Lap dances

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:48 PM
How common is it for Strippers to encourage you to touch them during lap dances? Most times when you're getting lap dances, if you're touching the strippers body, you're the one who took the initiative not the Stripper... But sometimes Strippers dancers will encourage you to touch them and even though it's not that common some Strippers will go as far as putting your hands on their body { Boobs & Ass} and some do go under your shorts with their hands inorder to stimulate junior while giving you a lap dance... At the same time some Strippers tend to avoid contact and limit touching as much as possible Last week I got some dances from this beautiful Latina but she wouldn't let me touch her... She kept on brushing my hands away whenever I attempted to touch her breast & also the grind was lame because she tried as much as possible to Limit contact on the Dance Floor while yelling about VIP constantly into my ear...Ended up disappointed & I had to send her on her way after two dances... So While sipping my drink a Black Stripper tapped me on my shoulder & asked if I needed some dances & I said yes... Not only did she give a better grind but she took my hands and place them on certain parts of her body while simultaneously reaching under my shorts to give junior a good massage... By reading TUSCL I already know she wasn't, but it does seem like she was into it. Some of these strippers do deserve awards for their play acting... I'm not complaining about this particular girl because experiences like these makes strip clubbing enjoyable...

32 comments

5 years ago
    She could have been into it. Just like every so often you meet a sales clerk who is genuinely happy to be serving you, there are some strippers who really like their job. Find those ones and you will always be thrilled with the encounter.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Lots of strippers encourage touching. More money that way.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    They're all different but money talks.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    You could always ask "what are your rules about touching" before getting a dance. I typically pass on dancers who refuse to be touched or to touch me. If I start a private dance and the dancer is too prudish about being touched, I end the private dance after one dance (or sometimes before the end of the first song).
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Very common.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm not going to a strip club where it's not encouraged.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    It’s a waste of my time and money if no touching is involved. In Detroit, I check for extras first. If the answer is no, then no dances.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    in my experience this is very common. if for whatever reason you have your arms to the side and it’s a 2 way contact dance, there’s a very good chance the stripper will take your hands and place them on her ass and/or breasts
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Sitting at the bar at R.I. Dollas one of my cf's came over and started to grind against me. She then leaned back into me so i put my hands on her hips. She took my hands and placed them both firmly on her breasts. Granted she had a tiny top on, but that is her m.o. with people she is comfortable with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the clubs I go to contact is allowed and expected - IME most of the dancers will allow you to touch them but most will not necessarily be proactive about grabbing your hands to put them on their body - IME dancers that are proactive about putting your hands on their body are more-or-less as common as dancers stick-shifting you during dances, it happens but IME not necessarily the norm - my experience is usually the dancers grinding and letting/allowing my hands to wander; I usually take the initiative and she goes with the flow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As in most jobs, there are people whom are very good employees, those that are mediocre or just good-enough & kinda going thru the motions and just getting thru the day; and those that pretty-much don't give a shit and just care about getting a paycheck - analogous to servers in restaurants where some really impress you with their service, most are kinda ok, and some make your dining experience a chore having to deal with them - IMO dancers are similar - some are very-good about taking care of their customers; most do a good-enough job but more-or-less going thru the motions; and some give zero-fucks about the custy and just wanna make $ and give zero-fucks about the customer-experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many dancers want the stripping $$$ but seem to hate stripping - the average-looking ones that hate stripping have to put in effort to please the custy to make $ - the hot ones that hate stripping can often get by on their looks even giving shitty customer service. w.r.t. black dancers it seems they often have to try harder - in mixed-clubs the white dancer that's a '7' seems to usually get more interst from custies than a black dancer that is also a '7' - i.e. if they are similar in looks seems the white dancers on avg get more biz and black-dancers often have to try harder in part by giving more mileage.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club. Depends on the dancer. Around here (Providence, RI), it's very common because we have high mileage clubs. Then again, there are some brand new strippers who are still figuring out their limits. And there are some super hot dancers who make enough money without encouraging anything at all. Utah... probably much different.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    In my neck of the woods, it is discouraged by the clubs, but many dancers have learned what they can get away with. I would say 2/3 of the dancers are happy with touching and about half of them actually either tell you so or guide your hands. The brand new dancers are the ones that try to obey all the rules, they either loosen up or change professions. Exception is Sammy’s, no touching at all.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Quite common in my experience. If it’s not allowed then I don’t stay there long.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club/area. In Santa Clara County in the Bay Area you best be keeping your hands to the side. And it is NOT common for the dancer to put your hands on her body because it is against the rules. In SF once again it depends on the club and the area you're in. In the topless SF clubs on the floor it is not common for the dancer to put your hands on boobs/ass. In the VIP, maybe. In the nude clubs is where the practice is common enough. Like Shadowcat says, money talks. I'm sure those dancers realized that by taking your hands and putting them on her boobs or ass she has a better chance of getting you hooked to get more money out of you via more dances or VIP. Both parties are thinking of two different parts of this sentence: I'll encourage him to touch my boobs and ass to get more money out of him. The PL is only thinking of that first part "she's encouraging me to touch her, she's gonna be a lot of fun". While the dancer is thinking "I'm about to get all kinds of money out of this guy". As long as the situation stays in the middle of the tug of war I think it's ok for both parties.
    5 years ago
    @Papi - I agree completely, when I’m at a new mixed club and want to have my “bits fiddled with” I always try the black dancer first. Nine out of ten she’ll be a top fiddler.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Fortunately, my experience with non contact dances is very limited. I have had quite a few dancers put my hands on the goods (I like to play shy). My most memorable: It was a three song dance, the first song bikini, the second song topless, and the third song full nude, for the first two she guided my hands all over which I thoroughly enjoyed but for the third song she sat on my left leg facing me, moved my hand to rub her kitty while she massaged junior, her look and breathing with slight moans in my ear was making me believe she was enjoying it almost as much as I did. We ended going to the VIP room to finish up. Oh, the memories.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    One of favorites constantly is grabbing my hands and putting them on her boobs. I think it has two functions -- one because I like holding her boobs and she knows it, and two, to keep my hands from getting too busy elsewhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a Chump's Game. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you for more of the same and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Many gentlemen's clubs I went to in the past, the encouragement was 110%. Sometimes they forced me to get so handsy, my hand was in their vagina until the song was over. Kissing was becoming more of the same.
  • carlo6
    5 years ago
    Some of the clubs in Austin are weird with the rules, I guess you’re not “supposed” to touch the dancer’s tits even when mutual touching is allowed and expected. I’ve been yelled at by managers a few times for getting too handsy, usually followed by the girl flipping off the manager after he turned around. But 95% of the time the rule is “everything but the kitty”.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    It varies by the club, experience level of the dancer, and your rep in the club. Clubs range from bikini always to full nude across the border with some AMPs and body rubs added to the mix.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I think some girls feel like if the guy isn't trying to touch then he doesn't want her or something and the girl feels awkward (just from talking to some of them). Some girls just put up with the touching if it is basically a club where you allow touching or else you won't be able to pay your bills lmao. I think a lot of the touching is due to competition and a lot of pretty girls allowing it. Idk
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Something I never understood is why girls would allow 2 way touch in certain areas where it is illegal and cops have nothing better to do than raid the clubs and ruin people's lives with bogus charges. I personally know of 2 such areas where it appears girls break the law all the time, but there is a real danger of getting prostitution charges on your record over a little touching (and not actual prostitution). I just don't think it is worth at all taking such a huge risk to work in these areas, even if they only get raided w/ charges handed out 1-5 times a year. No thank you!
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I noticed when I have abs, girls can get pretty handsy too. It usually happens before they even take you for a lapper. I never did VIP with a girl once my abs were in check, but I can only imagine how much worse a girl gets in VIP with a man with abs. Not sure if hieght helped me out here, but I did have the ladies always prolong the booty rubbing on my chest. The only thing is, once you have abs, they EXPECT you to have a nice sized member. And being a flaccid grower can be a deterrent. I remember one girl complain about some good looking in shape dude be a small potato below the belt and was shocked because he had abs. Fellas, get abs, old or young, they help make things more interesting.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 really? Prostitution charges over simple touching? That's friggin crazy. Anything for a paycheck I suppose. And I guess a way to only let the super powerful greedily keep all the nice things (and people) to themselves I bet.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Yeah some areas are nuts w/ cops trying to bust girls every once in a while over nothing shit that isn't actual prostitution. So to me it isn't worth even setting foot in those clubs point blank period.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @VH_Kicks I hear you and respect your opinion. Getting in particular shape isn't for everyone, I love working out and being in shape. I'd do more of it if I can afford the time. But I'm just sharing my opinion. My girlfriend tells me she doesn't mind a little flab either and I'm sure that's how it is with a lot of women. But also from my experience, when women say that, it's usually what they're fine with in a SIGNIFICANT relationship. I bet you if you were a fly on a wall amongst girl talks, they'd be eye fucking the shit out of those ab-tastic men. Would they seriously date them long term....maybe if he accepts her gaining a bit of flab herself (see why a little flab is ok on men for women yet?), but from their perception, men in great shape only date women in great shape and being in great shape is more of a chore for some than it is for others. But I still respect ya for being yourself. Bad food however, physically makes me ill, so I can't eat chips and cookies even once every 2 days. @blahblahblah23 wow, we gotta mark these clubs so we can know which ones to avoid.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —> “Yeah some areas are nuts w/ cops trying to bust girls every once in a while over nothing shit that isn't actual prostitution.” That’s how Austin is. Heck I didn’t even know at all that grinding is technically prostitution there until I was working at a club one night and TABC came in. And by that point I had been dancing for a year. (TABC=Texas alcohol board commission. Not even a true vice squad. Who in the fuck are these power tripping nazis looking into shit past simple drinking? 😡) Which leads to a weird thing where sometimes it’s okay to have heavy two way contact and then occasionally it’s not in the clubs. But customers expect that stuff so it all just sucks all around. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Anyways, most of the time I’ve danced, the customers touch by default and I don’t do a thing to encourage it. It’s just already assumed Though, I do remember one time I was on stage in San Antonio and chatted with a customer who tipped me and he said he was from Atlanta. I took a leap of faith that he never went to Follies, and outright pitched to him getting dances and mentioned touching as a selling point. It was a stupidly fast sale and he was immediately ready to go when I got off stage. 😁
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    ^ I mean that makes sense. Everyone I've met in real life who has clubbed in Atlanta has not set foot in Follies. So I think it is more of a TUSCL or mongering club than a place everybody else clubs. Because when I meet anyone from Atlanta or who regularly travels and clubs there and I ask where it's good at (like where do they club at?) they always say the Cheetah or Pink Pony.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion