Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey guys follow me on Twitter @linzeedet

LinzeeDet

Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

:) :) :)

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I follow Linzee on Twitter and Facebook.

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

So what is your twitter name so we can follow? BTW I’m terrible at Twitter

Profile picture for LinzeeDet
LinzeeDet
•

Twitter.com/linzeedet

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

@Linzee How do you feel about front-room makeout sessions? And would you be interested in joining my organization?

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

I just Can’t. I already feel like a stalker since we live in the same city and I see you out and about now and then. Lol

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

Looks like you got nice jugs in your avatar photo. How about a shot of your pussy. Post that on Tweeter and I'll bet you'll get lots of followers! (:

Profile picture for Stripclubaddict1
Stripclubaddict1
•

You are HOT

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Hmmm I’ve been to that Italian restaurant before

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Why ate you pale? Like a ghost?

Profile picture for LinzeeDet
LinzeeDet
•

@linzeeryderxxx

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

okay

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

Linzee, two questions:

Did you know that your name autocorrects to Linked?

Do you dig vultures? Once you go black (vulture) you never go back (it’s a culture)

Squawk!

Profile picture for bdirect
bdirect
•

you can tweet with trump,,,,,

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

How well do you "ryde"?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement