tuscl

Hotel Rizo de Oro, HK VIP discounts?

Topher1029
Florida
Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:54 PM
On my first TJ trip, I stayed at Cascadas, and had a master suite on the third floor. The room itself was nice, but I didn't get much sleep due to the music from the club and street noise from the alley behind HK. I'm planning my next TJ trip, and I think I want to try the hotel Rizo de Oro across the street. Does anyone know if they offer the same HK VIP card discounts as Cascadas (i.e. the 80% and 20% room rate discounts on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) ? Any recommendations?

23 comments

• Topher1029
    5 years ago
    I meant 80% discount Monday and Tuesday, 20% rest of week.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Hotel Rizos honors HK VIP discounts. The rooms are like Cascadas and the staff is pretty good. There is construction mouse in the morning and through out the day but not during the night. One of the reasons I started staying at Rizos was the noise at Cascadas and being unable to sleep, I usually can sleep pretty good at Rizos. One time I stayed at Rizos suite 18 on a Friday night and i was unable to sleep because the room faces HK and the street band was playing music all night long. I would avoid that room on Friday and Saturday only.
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    Thanks Cristobal, I appreciate the info.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So Topher, did you sleep alone, or did you TLN with a BG? Was there any problem about this 1 hr rule, or being expected to buy extra Ficha Buckets? SJG
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Can you take HK chicas arriba in Rizo during their shift?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @codemonkey Yes, you can take HK BGs to Hotel Rizos.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    On Monday while at HK, I met a newbie who she said she could not go to Hotel Rizos, I told her BGs from HK go there and she asked a mesero if she could go to "another" hotel (wrong question, plus the wrong person to ask), rather than continue to discuss, I walked away.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    That street band is fucking annoying godamit. Don't they have better things to do? Are they hired by HK to keep the Johns awake all nite so that they'll have to party inside HK?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised . Rizo is OK for girls from hk and las chaveles.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee One BG told me in her home city on Friday nights there are street band thoughtout playing party music all night too. It is just part of the festivities.
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    Any body have any specific room (room number) I should request at Rizo de Oro? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    On Friday and Saturday avoid room 18 at Rizos. All other rooms are good (I have stayed there at least 20 times).
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    If you take them to Rizo, then you can't say Arriba. Como se dice across the street in espanol ?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    you still have to walk up stairs to enter rizo.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone figure out how to get a girl from DV TJ, OTC, and where this should be? I read of guys going there and finding no girls. Are they all arriba? That could be seen as a positive. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 PLs tend to the expression "arriba" but BGs also use the expression: Vamos a la cuarto (let us go to the room)
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Arriba en hotel de Tropical 😄.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, I like that. I'll have to use that next time.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Instead of Vamos, can you use Vamanos, more like giving them a directive I think. SJG
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    The last time I was in TJ they weren't checking ID's before buying a HK VIP card. Anyone know if they are still doing that now? If so, anyone able to get them to not check your ID by giving a tip to them?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I renewed my VIP card in July and they did not ask to check my ID.
  • jwhat9
    5 years ago
    I didn't get asked for an ID back in July either.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    You can always refuse to use your name on the vip card, they'll sell it to you anyways, but you won't be able to prove that the vip card is yours if they decide to check ID when you rent that penthouse at great discount.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion