tuscl
Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club
Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico

Questions before I go: Best attire options

Blksil
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Saturday, August 10, 2019 11:05 AM
The great thing about heaven on earth Hong Kong is that it’s a one of kind Masquerade where you get to be a rich king with unlimited concubines. HK veterans, what’s your “costume” of choice and WHY ? Does nicer attire get you respect ? Or does it make you a gringo ATM target ? Have you ever noticed the girls showing more interest in a professional looking guy vs Eminem Wanna Be Rapper ? I think I know enough that it’s not a good idea to show up in a fitted suit ? Sports jacket (and I don’t mean a NASCAR themed jacket)? Button up shirt and chinos? Cargo shorts, tank top and flip flops ? Annnd the infamous sweat pants and wife beater ? **I don’t even own a pair of sweat pants and don’t think I could tone it down that much. But I’m more concerned with how your attire effects your treatment by the BGs and Staff ? ***popping my cherry this Thursday and Friday 8/15 and 16th.

7 comments

• Vishap
    5 years ago
    Avoid wearing any jewelry or else you will definitely be a target. I recommend wearing comfortable clothing. You don't need to look like a businessman to get attention. As long as you tip the waiters and the women, then you will get all the attention you desire.
  • BumHip
    5 years ago
    I have found that it is always super hot in there, no matter what the temp is outside. Dress for comfort, not to impress. I always make sure I have plenty of pockets that I can easily get to, and make sure that at least one of them zips, or buttons. I keep the more important stuff in that one.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Wear something comfortable but confident but remember it’s tj. Don’t peacock. The truth is that at the end of the day the most important thing is greenbacks.
  • Powerman02
    5 years ago
    Just be clean and smell good. There’s no need for fancy attire. I do like multiple pockets...one for $1 tip money, one for $5-$10 drink / Ficha money, and one zipped one for the wallet. In the us, I’m more concerned about pasta with light fabric so I can get my money’s worth on dances. Here, it’s whatever works.
  • Blksil
    5 years ago
    Follow up. On a Thursday night, I saw everything from sweats and ragged t-shirt ...all up to the Sport coat business man. The in-between is definitely shorts or comfy pants and polo/ collared shirt. As has been said, just look groomed and clean. That’s number 1. Keep it classy. Loose pants will definitely increase the at table fun. Jeans may lessen that. So if you’re the type who just wants a specific suggestion. Here you go: Cargo Shorts + Polo + recent haircut. Fresh breath and some cologne.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    And take all that fucking jewelry off... bracelets chains rings watches earrings nose rings and all the other piercings.
  • Blksil
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ LOL ^^^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion