Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lush 2

Musterd21

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have a friend that has a Lush 2 and I can control it long distance. That is hot!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

What is it?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Bluetooth vibrator.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Oh. lol!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

This is hilarious.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

^Shadowcat

lol

Profile picture for dallas4clubs
dallas4clubs
•

Does "friend" translate to "cam girl" in this case?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was once a lush - but I had no control. I guess they have improved the world of drunks over the years...

I'm no longer a true lush. I've learned waking up in strange places - after blacking out - can be dangerous.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

^Dallas

No true dinner friend!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement