Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

In Vegas now, @Founder and anyone else here, let's meet up!

TFP
TFPVIP3941

Adventures of Assjobman

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Time and club of your choice!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Crickets.

Sheesh, I see how it is. Folks stay inviting Iceyloco to meet up. Guess I need to don a pimp/SJW persona myself.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

When are you going to COI and/or TJ?

I am down to meet up there.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

@Cristobal I'll be down there next month.

S
Supremeruler
•

Not in Vegas but if I was I'd rather get a hooker or casino girl. 😅

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Haha @Chessmaster it's all good. Truth be told I'm excited to see some different clubs other than the ones I've already been to.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Let me know when you're coming to Detroit.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm at FKK Sharks - come over

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Not in Vegas right now.

Could do COI or TJ next month

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll be in Follies on Sunday.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement