tuscl

OT: Elizabeth Warren at her best

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

5 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Warren at her best? I would have picked this clip where she questions Well's CEO Stumpf and rips him a new asshole:

https://youtu.be/iCLIyXpV5K0

Lol! I remember when Wells Fargo opened a line of credit for me without asking.

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    I'h ave shown her tax returns fromwhen she was sucking up the big bucks on the taxpayer's dime while doing absolutely nothing except shrieking like the hypocritical fraud she is. Her platform: take those who do, give it to those who do nothing of value.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Pocahontas is not as smart as that skit makes her out to be. I'm not surprised that Ran-Dumb-Ass likes her.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Hey guys, try not to be too hard on Randumbmember. He’s just a frustrated assistant college professor at his local community college, indoctrinated in the ways of liberal policies.

If he actually was in a profession where people did something, he’d understand how contributing to society actually benefits all, instead of being in his current position where you have to justify your position in a daily basis by taxing the shit out of the contributors of society. That’s the Pocohantas way!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    That skit was hilarious. That real live YouTube video in Congress was a joke as well. However, that real live YouTube video shows how much of a joke our Congress really is. Our Congress is full of morons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion