Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Drunk stripper hit boss with billiard ball after she was fired for falling off s

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

"After being permitted to attempt to work by dancing on stage, Priola fell down twice,” the incident report notes. “Jones fired Priola for coming to work intoxicated. Priola grabbed a nearby billiard ball and threw it at Jones, striking her in the face on the bridge of her nose.”

Is this really so bad? I know I've hit plenty of strippers on the nose with my balls.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yes, jack, but were your balls as hard as a billiard ball?

If the answer is yes, I want their names and clubs!!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Anytime a stripper has balls to use as weapons its a very bad sign.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Of course, maybe Jack likes it when his strippers hit him on the nose with their balls.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement