tuscl

In TJ this Monday and Tuesday Night. Meetup?

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Friday, July 26, 2019 10:09 PM
Anyone going to be around Monday or Tuesday night? Gonna book a room at HK. Would like to meet up with some fellow TUSCL-ers!

28 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will be in TJ Sunday afternoon through Monday at 7pm. I have an appointment on Monday afternoon (probably around 4 or 5pm).
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I will be there with a couple of fellow TUSCL members. Let me know what you guys want to do.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I'm planning on visiting Monday and Tuesday into Wednesday
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Ok, awesome! My last appointment in San Diego is 4:00PM, so I should get there around 5PM. Meet up in HK?
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I'm there Sun & Wed, so tired of the slow Mon&Tue, they're still good but I want to be wowed again.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i'm a tall old fart gringo wearing shorts and flip-flops and usually a T-shirt. glasses, very short hair and very short beard.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful Young at heart though. If I ever grow up, I want to Monger like you.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I'm in town for a few days with a couple of tuscl members. Look for a small group of UN looking middle aged men. DM me if anyone wants to meet up for drinks.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I am always open to drinks .
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    but I am definitely not middle-aged. (although some have told me I don't look a day past 59 .)
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Just meet some other tuscl folks in the hallways of cascadas. Small world. Big possibilities. We're taking over.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    I’m middle aged, 5-10 brown hair and glasses. I’ll be grabbing a whiskey at 5PM and randomly asking guys if they are Mr. Wonderful... lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Food for thought: If the average life span of an American male is 71.8 years old, middle age is approximately 35.9 years old. I think few of us mongers on this site are truly "middle aged"
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Life span and life expectancy are 2 different things. So it depends on which of those you base your notion of middle age on and how large a range you give that period of life.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Who are we scavenger hunting? Descriptions please? Wongy, myself, and two non-tuscl civilian mongers are in the game.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    We're on both sides of the cream shows. Some by the bar, some in a booth. Come hit us gringos up.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Our continent is heading for Caesar's.
  • Scotthall
    5 years ago
    Hey Guys, I’m thinking of making the trip to HK. I assume you have to have your passport with you but do they stamp it each time you come and go? Might be hard to explain to the wife.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    They stamp your passport on the way into Mexico. One way to avoid the stamp is to get a passport card.
  • Scotthall
    5 years ago
    Thank you. Where do you get a passport card?
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Apply for one from the US government. Also consider applying for GOES, which gives you a enhanced passport card and TSA precheck for a couple of years.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Heading back to hk
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    3 men down so far. The rest of us are at a booth near the back stage where cream shows are held. Come find us. When in doubt, leave your phone on tuscl and walk around pointing the page out. 😂😂🤣
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    The group has moved to Chicago. Look for the gringos.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    So how were the talents on Mon? I heard Chicago and Adelita was blah. Did yall meet Mr.Wonderful? Did he get too drunk and fell onto a chica's lap? @ Scotthall, you can get all the answers from google also. The GOES program is discontinued now it's the TTP. And to apply for the passport card you'll have to send in your passport.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Here in HK main room. Where are the Tuscler’s at?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee My appointment cancelled, so me and a fellow TUSCL buddy hung out at HK for the afternoon and the talent was a luttle disappointing (for HK), we had lunch, headed to Adelita's, where there were only two cute BGs, and then back to HK. I was leaving HK as I had to be in Los Angeles early but I ran into a BG worth taking arriba and she did not disappoint. It only takes one.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Took one up and am looking for number two. Still here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion