tuscl

Asian Pussy

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
based upon antedoctal evidence Asian pussy is much tighter than other women's. My thumb was snug.

18 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    They gotta be tight cause of small Asian man dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Have never had it but I would assume so
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    In my anecdotal experience it's not that true. I had a Taiwanese GF in college an she was tight but not any more than my white GF from high school. And my white wife now is tight as fuck. The tightest ever for me.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    About half the Asían women I've been with did not have a "tight" pussy.

Just like not all Asían women have small titties.

I will continue to investigate this subject and report my findings.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I only have experience with Lstinas and AA (not even white girls) - IME AAs are more roomy than avg and the Latinas tighter on avg
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I can usually last a lot longer with AAs than I can with Latinas
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I spent 2 years in Japan and didn't find them any tighter than American women. Of course none of them were virgins. I did meet one that told me that I was too big for her after we got to her place.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    In the last 12 months, I have Fucked 6 Asians and Attempted to fuck 12 other asians. The 12 that I attempted, were way to small. Of The 6 that I completed the act, ONE took 15 minutes to insert 50 %, but required slow missionary after failed Asian cowgirl. One completed the act after 15 minutes Asian cowgirl PLUS extra slick lube added and only 25% insertion. The other 4 only got the tip before giving up and resorting to blow job.

Although the above fuck study was an open label, non blinded, clinical trial with one penis and no control group, the out cum was still fantastic. Even though success was defined as at least tip insertion, the conclusion is that Asian pussy is most definitely tight.

A similar trial was performed with 6 AA women as study subjects. All 6 were able to at insert at least 50% after 15 minutes cowgirl position, but no lubricant was needed. One AA stated, “um, now this is a time where lubricant would certainly be desired.” The remaining 5 just mumbed gibberish that simply resemble an audible “gasp”.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ sounds more like a humble brag - but hey it ain't bragging if it's true
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    That's a BIG "if".
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Asian pussy is great
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    any pussy is great!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    =pussylivesmatter
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Must be something about Asian pussy to have a sex position named after them.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    My evidence has to be considered anecdotal (but after living in Asia for 15 years, my sample size is huge).

Yes, Asian women are usually more petite and tighter (and least until you get them properly broken in).

Asian women are generally so dainty compared to the women of other racial groups.

Just like some women believe they can predict a man’s cock size by assessing the size of his hands, I eventually came to the belief that I could anticipate the tightness of a woman’s koochie by the daintiness if her hands.

While in Asia I often got horny in the checkout line at the grocery store watching a cute, young Chinkette bagging my groceries with her tiny hands.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    As I started to read this post I was afraid you were throwing out the old canard that Asian women's’ pussies were sideways.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nidan said, "In the last 12 months, I have Fucked 6 Asians and Attempted to fuck 12 other asians. The 12 that I attempted, were way to small. Of The 6 that I completed the act, ONE took 15 minutes to insert 50 %, but required slow missionary after failed Asian cowgirl. One completed the act after 15 minutes Asian cowgirl PLUS extra slick lube added and only 25% insertion. The other 4 only got the tip before giving up and resorting to blow job.

Although the above fuck study was an open label, non blinded, clinical trial with one penis and no control group, the out cum was still fantastic. Even though success was defined as at least tip insertion, the conclusion is that Asian pussy is most definitely tight.

A similar trial was performed with 6 AA women as study subjects. All 6 were able to at insert at least 50% after 15 minutes cowgirl position, but no lubricant was needed. One AA stated, “um, now this is a time where lubricant would certainly be desired.” The remaining 5 just mumbed gibberish that simply resemble an audible “gasp”."

Be careful bro. With posts like this you may have some unwanted attention from the lines of pistola and txtittyfag. They seem to like that sort of thing
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago

Asian SB this summer, but she's leaving for California soon. Second smallest I've ever been with and I'm careful to either let her ride on top or I proceed with care so i don't punch a hole in her cervix.

I had this Napalese girl a few years ago who should be in Guinness Book World records for smallest vagina. South Asian. Guarantee she will need a C-section if she ever has kids.

Agree with the anecdotal evidence.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion