tuscl

FDA warns that "Big Penis" pill works too well

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Not that anyone on this site would ever need to take a pill like this, but here it is. Lol

https://bgr.com/2019/07/18/big-penis-fda…

9 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    That's a product I don't need. :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Let me know if there's one to reduce penis size - I'm tired of logging this thing around - it's causing back-issues
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Are you fantasizing of threesomes with yourself again?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yeah. That big penis shit is a fucking curse! Literally.. a FUCKING curse... in that women get scared of them.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    So it doesn't make your penis bigger, it just gives you an erection.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It can be a problem when you try to sit because the penis doesn’t have a knee. Ouch
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So then the effect is temporary, not permanent?

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The only true enhancement techniques that produce actual long term change is :
    1. Surgery
    2. Penis stretching over many months via
    Traction devices (used medically for pyronies disease) or extreme pumping that results in stretching.
    3. Penis stretching via extreme jelquing over many months.
    Dangers include penile rupture, lligament damage and desensitized tissue.
    Many times (as in the majority of times), things revert back to original size. Any real permanent gains are measured in 1 to 1.5 inch maximum increments. .

Essentially, you are pulling your “inner penis” forward and detaching the suspensory ligament.

Short term gain, however can be very impressive with a person who is into a fetish of pumping/jelquing/saline infusion, etc.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I don’t need my pecker to be any bigger than it is.

As things stand, when I get an erection the diversion of blood flow makes me feel very light-headed and I often make really stupid decisions.

If I had a bigger kielbasa an erection would probably make me pass out completely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion