tuscl

Finding right girl for VIP in a club that is low key on the floor

boomer79
Georgia
Sunday, July 14, 2019 12:00 AM
I was just thinking about something. I live in the Atlanta area, and I have been to a variety of clubs that have very different feels to them. There are places like the Pink Pony, and the Cheetah that are relatively "classy" and with rare exceptions your experience there will be relatively tame. There are clubs that have high floor and VIP mileage where not much is hidden like Follies and the former Flashers. However to me the clubs that can suit me the best, but have a high risk of striking out while spending a lot of money are those that are really VIP clubs. Mainly I'm thinking of Tattletales, but I believe it also applies to Oasis (I used to go there, but not much I recent years.)

I like the less seedy clubs, but for me it's much harder to pick the right girls to spend money on. Mileage is also a lot lower on the floor so you can't really tell by looking around or getting test drives who would be the most fun. You can try to ask girls when you negotiate, but if they don't know you they may be a lot more hesitant to give you a straight answer even if you know that a large number of the girls can be high mileage and some do extras. It's also crowded and a lot of the better girls are really into selling VIPs and don't want to waste time on deals they're not sure if they'll close.

I had been going for the low hanging fruit at Follies and to Fannies because I have a good relationship with one girl who dances there sometime, but frankly I always liked going to Tattletales better because it's more my type of scene. However I have struck out there a lot in the past and wasted money. I'm not asking for names, but I am curious what strategies you guys use in a place like that where there is a private VIP that is expensive and not transparent. I realize talking and setting expectations is the way to go, but in the past I've had people who were vague but eventually ended up being fun. Do you look for certain things? Occasionally I've had success with someone "pointing me in the right direction" after I've spent some money on them, but it seemed that we were probably not a good match for VIP. I always wonder though if its really appropriate to ask dancers or waitresses for hints about other girls though if they don't volunteer that kind of information, which most of the time they don't. I realize this may be a bit of a different question, but I have found that I've thrown a lot of money away when I started going to a different club where I wasn't known by that many people and things weren't as straight forward as a place like Follies.

6 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I'm very familiar with all of the clubs you mention. I don't think there is a strategy. This is strip clubbing, not three-dimensional chess. My "strategy," if you want to call it that, is exactly the same every time I go to any strip club. I go in, sit at the bar if there is a spot open, otherwise I sit at a table, observe for a while, and tip the girls on stage that I find attractive. I may or may not ask for dances when I tip. Some of those will likely come by after they come off of the stage, and others will likely come by if they see you are unoccupied. If I find them attractive, I will likely get some dances, and probably buy them a drink. At $10, dances in Atlanta are too cheap not to get some test drives. Sometimes the girls will break the rules on what they should be doing for a floor dance when the bouncer is not around, which is obviously a good sign.

She will likely bring up doing a VIP, but not always, so sometimes I bring up the subject. But "VIP" in Tattletale or Oasis doesn't mean the same thing that it does at Follies, where it's almost (but not quite) a 100% pseudonym for extras of some sort. So you've got to ask what she is down for (actually you should do that even in a place like Follies). In my experience, most will tell you what their rules are. Some will be deliberately vague, which is usually, but not always, a red flag. Others will be pretty direct on what they will or won't do. At Oasis, you will most often hear what they won't do, but there is a pretty wide range on what's available even there. In my experience, VIPs at Oasis will get you at least VHM dances, and that's actually a pretty good deal, with a small room costing $30 and most girls willing to take $150 for 30 minutes. Not so much at Tattletale where rooms are $100 and the girls wants $200.

Just because a girl tells me she doesn't do extras doesn't mean I won't do a VIP with them. I have done VIPs with several girls I found very attractive who told me up front that they don't do extras. Some have relaxed their rules a bit over time.

I've never asked a waitress or other dancer for a recommendation.

It's really just trial and error. You will spend some money along the way, but so what as long as you're having a good time. It's the journey, not the destination. But sometimes I end in a very nice destination.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    There isn't a science to finding the right girl to take to VIP in more casual clubs. It is more of an art form that takes years to master. The more experience you get the better you will become at reading the girls as you talk to them before going to VIP bit even the most experienced PL will still misread the situation from time to time.

As far as asking a waitress or another dancer to point you towards an extra friendly dancer, I wouldn't do it. It most likely will be unproductive as they will just route you to their friends and has the potential to completely backfire. I have had a few waitresses that I've built a relationship with give me advice like this, but I haven't outright asked for it.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I SC almost exclusively at clubs that are super super tame on the floor, and agree that there's no real science here -- ultimately you're going to have to take a risk. For myself, I seek out the most fun experience I can get on the floor, and then hope for the best in the VIP; and hey, even if the VIP turns out to be meh, at least I had fun on the floor.

So, for me, that translates to spending an hour or more at the table, doing shots and some surreptitious groping at the table. A girl who is low hustle and delights me at the table, has as good a chance as any of being great in the back. Otherwise, an hour of drinking and groping at the table was fun anyway
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I guess I’ll try putting some time in at Tattletales and try to build some relationships. I’ve always found it a tough room to read from just getting dances but a few years back I had some good times (and a few expensive disappointments). I think that’s why I started to going to some clubs that are a bit cheaper and more straight forward. However I always liked going to Tattletales (and Oasis before Chamblee ruined it.) better.
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    I've never found any club personnel consistently useful in directing me to a better source for action. I have heard club personnel offer suggestions (some good/some not/some tainted by friendship).
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I actually have gotten good information from girls a few times but it wasn’t solicited. I’ve many times heard conversations on the subject at the bar but you don’t know how those customers’ nights ended.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion