tuscl

Airlines cancelling flights to TJ/SD

TJ Lee
The ultimate strip clubs goer.
Every airline is dropping 15-25 Boeing 737 Max planes, so each will cancel 50-100 flights each day from Jul til Dec. Expect delays.

4 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yeah, that has already impacted me. There used to be non-stop direct flights from Tampa to San Diego on Southwest that I could take. Since it was one segment, then I wasn't using up many airline miles to get a free flight. Those flights were on the 737 Max planes. So now the trip is about 3 hours longer because I have to stop 1-2 times along the way and the cost in airline miles has gone up.

Hopefully they get that problem worked out.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Some people got stuck in another city one full day.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    My last trip was fucked. Used american airlines delayed my flight 4 hours going to san diego. Cancelled my flight coming home. I was stuck in dallas 2 days and i had to pay for the damn hotel room plus i was late a day going back to work
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Only 3 US airlines (American, Southwest, and United) have the 737 MAX in their fleet. I would suspect that the non 737 MAX airlines would get some flow over passengers from those 3, so one desiring to go to SAN would need to be quick on their feet when making reservations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion