Here we go again

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Tropical storm Barry is set to become a hurricane some time tidy or tomorrow and it’s taking aim at Nola, hope you guys and gals in that area are prepared!

9 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    That Florida life must be crazy
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed fearing that this particularly hot-ass summer is gonna create a good # of hurricanes
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hopefully it all goes well for you Floridians
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Muddy, New Orleans is in Louisiana.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    This one seems to be heading West of us by a good bit. But poor Louisiana is going to take a hit right when the Mississippi is already flooding.

I am glad we will miss it here in the Florida Panhandle but you have to feel bad for those who do get hit.

I agree with Papi, I think Gulf of Mexico which is very hot for this time of the year is going to spun some pop up Hurricanes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Everyone worries about multiple storms but as a a homeowner who has experienced a number of hurricanes and hardened my home and equipped it with a generator I know it only takes one bad storm to make it a terrible season.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hope none of the strip clubs I want to get to get damaged, like Passions and like VIsions, by Lake Pontchartrain.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Cat one it’s coming
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Looks like it may head a bit west. Problem with this storm is that it is very wet and it is passing by a city that is in a hole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion