Portland - First TIme

Cardpack
Tennessee
Read the reviews, hard to decipher. Any comments on the best location in Portland. YMMV is nice but not a necessity. Nothing that would break me $ 500 for the night spending is max

6 comments

• ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    What are you looking for? Beauty, extras, fine environment, cheap beer?
    Are you limited to one part of town, or open to anywhere in the area?
  • Cardpack
    5 years ago
    Open to wherever a reasonable Uber or Lyft would go. Will be near airport. Looking for the experience. Needs to be generally clean. Girls attractive but not stuck up. Fairly open to suggestions. Price not the deciding factor. Fun is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IDK the Portland scene - if you don't get any solid info from someone on this thread then using the sort-function for the clubs by w/e of the several criteria available that is important to you can maybe help you narrow it down to a club or two worth hitting
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    No direct experience but I've read reviews of Casa Diablo that sound interesting---- girl on girl and toy shows on the main stage.

ITC extras seem very rare in Portland, in contrast to tattoos, which are ubiquitous.
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    Higher end clubs, better looking girls, nicer environment downtown, generally. Lower mileage.

Good lucking girls at Club 205, Sassy's, but low mileage.

Really skanky mileage opportunities Club Skinn and Tommy Too's.

Dive bar lottery Scarlet Lounge, Shimmers.

Look at a map. I feel safe anywhere in daylight or early evening. Around 2 am, stay away from any club east of I-205. Your out of state carry license is not valid in Oregon, and you don't want to hang out at eastside clubs unarmed.

• Cardpack
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback. Luckily for me I am not a 2am kind of guy anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion