tuscl

I love my Dart Pod

skibum609
Massachusetts
I love marijuana and the explosion of various ways to smoke it and the legality of buying it here allowed me to discoverthe "dart pod". The dart pod vapes oil. Big fucking deal as so do a million other things. What makes the Dart pod different is a number of things: 1) It looks like a storage device for a computer, especially when plugged in and charging (even made it through TSA attached to my computer by mistake); if fits in the palm of your hand; there is no button to press; you can hold your hand up to your mouth as if stifling a cough or belch and vape without notice (yet to be caught); a lot of strippers smoke weed; vaping with strippers in the CR enhances your experience as much, if not more extra cash (no idea why); most customers are afraid to vape inside a club so you stand out; its makes for a better CR experience and lastly; makes for a better Cr experience. Vape time.

14 comments

• jsully63
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Vaping with strippers in CR has done more to increase mileage than cash has for me. Seems like all my favorites are heavy pot smokers and once we start smoking the extras start coming.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    As a former marijuana smoker (50 odd years ago) just returning to the fold, I’m really dumb regarding vaping. I’ve had a hit or two from my son in law, so I know what it is, but you said it vapes oil is that cannabis oil? My understanding is that the process heats the oil (or weed) with out burning, but hot enough to vaporize, is that right?
    Is the dart pod sold at marijuana stores or tobacco shops? Roughly how expensive is the oil?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Call me old school because I still prefer smoking flower over vaping (and edibles). I like the initial high from vaping but regardless of how much I do it after about an hour I crash hard from the high and feel sleepy. With flower the high maintains longer and I don't crash as hard.

But that doesn't stop me from vaping with my ATF DS or any other stripper that offers it. It's always great to partake with them and then go get some dances while high and horny. The other day I smoked out on the way to the club and arrived high as fuck. And when I got there my ATF DS wanted to share her vape pen with me so I did that before we even sat together. By the time we settled in together I was so stoned and horny. It was a great visit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Dart Pods are pretty good...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Gawker - this comes with magnetic caps that contain thc oil. It is odorless. The one I have now is 93% THC. The dart pod is actually so different it is patented and the only place I can get the caps is in Easthampton, Mass. We drive 150 miles roundtrip once a month lol. I too prefer flower, but its harder to smoke in public.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Skibum, I thought you were into alcohol big time? You’re going to pull a JohnSmith69?

Why can’t that shit be legal in Texas 😩
    Getting caught with THC oil is a felony.

From my experience with dancers hitting the “pens” there is no mileage benefit at all. They just become lazy.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I have been a drinker since 1970 and a weed smokersince 1973, daily since 1978. My experience is vaping in the CR ups the mileage and makes it a more personal experience.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    There's a place near where I live that sells 94% THC oil.... I love that shit.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    of course it’s 94....
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    mine’s 95.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I remember the time a dancer was vaping on her pen and insisted to me and a customer to take a hit as well. In her case it must have made her randier because when we were both giving him a dance at the same time, she was giving him a dance in the VHM/UHM territory...or was it an extra? She ended up pulling his dick out though and we were close to the stage and I was flabbergasted.

Didn’t even ask to go to a cabana. Or request a tip.

I do think weed enhances sensitivity, which would make any particular act more enjoyable while it happens.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    100% correct Spice. One of my friends always called weed "blue sky" because it made the sun a little brighter, the music a little sweeter and the sky a little bluer. He's of course an assistant district attorney now.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Is there a difference in the experience from bud and oil?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    @Bavarian, the oil is stronger and generally more potent. Its also a much cleaner smoke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion