tuscl

"There are three kinds of people in the world: those who don't know and don't kn

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
...and those who know and know how much they still don't know."

Which Kind Are You?

Title says it all.

9 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    I DON'T KNOW !!!!!!!
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    The first type describes people afflicted with the "Dunning-Kruger Effect." These are the kind of people you avoid dealing with and hopefully they never gain any power. Unfortunately we elected one example as POTUS.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I know that I have very much to learn.

SJG
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    The less you know, the more likely you are to believe you know everything or, at least, almost everything.

By contrast, the more you know the more you realize how much you still don’t know.

Putting it more simply, idiots are usually cock sure of themselves but well educated, intelligent people are usually full of doubt.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It’s impossible to actually know how much you don’t know. It is more probable that one thinks they do not know everything.

It is also not probable to not know while knowing you don’t know. More probable to think you don’t know everything.

Technically,

There are o Those who think they know, yet don’t.

There are Those who think they don’t know everything and truly don’t.

There could be those who think they don’t know everything, yet do.

There could be those who think they know everything and do.

In my opinion, nobody knows everything, but I cannot prove such beyond my own knowledge. If I cannot find a person who knows more than me, then it is possible that I know everything, yet think I don’t.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sounds like jibberish kent
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    All I know is that I don't know what I don't know but I know that I don't know everything but I'm pretty sure I know some things, but I don't really know if what I know is right or not.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    For all the Bob Crane and Hogan’s Heroes fans out there,

“I know nnnaaaaassssiiiiink!”
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I always thought there were three kinds of people in the world -- Those who can count and those who can't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion