tuscl

Any options in New England area, avoiding RI?

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:05 PM
I tend to hear that RI has some of the best clubs but would rather avoid since I work in that area and it could be awkward running into people. Tried Marios and Electric Blue but they've gone downhill it seems. Most near Boston are lame, especially in the city itself. Any decent options in NE, even with a 1-2 hour drive radius?

11 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    You should really get VIP and check out the reviews. Only like $7 a month might be worth it. Mario’s showplace in Webster and Foxy lady in Brockton got some decent reviews. Otherwise ask Skibum or Call me Ishmael.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many in the area seem to prefer doing the drive to Providence - club Desire seems pretty-popular in Providence
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ didn't notice the "avoiding RI" part of the thread title
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So what is the story about RI, they inadvertently lifted their prostitution law, then they restored it? Anyone have links? SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Need no link SJG. Many, many years ago Rhode Island had a huge streetwalker problem. They decided to amend the law to make streetwalking a more serious crime and dueto their stupidity made outdoor sex illegal and became silent on in door sex. The change meant nothing for years until the massage parlors and strip clubs figured out that while not being legal, indorr prostitution was not illegal and the extras scene exploded. Actually to the point where its not even fun any longer because its about as ch=allenging as buying fast food. They later redid the law to make prostitution illegal and went after the clubs and massage parlors. After awhile everyone lost interest so while the cops hammer on some clubs, they leave others alone. Desires even has cops on duty on weekend evenings. As far as mass clubs I still go to Mario's and the contact is the same as Providence. No more extras in the basic lap dance room and with the room charge so high I wouldn't pay the charge to bone the prettiest woman on earth there, but they are available. Extras are available at centerfold's in worcester but I'd barf on myself before I would pay them. Since January 1 of this year I have had one beer there, although I drive by it 20- - 40 times a week. If you want pretty petite women and high contact dances, without extras, Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket is killing it right now. Only place on earth where I can be sad my fav (22 redhead spinner) is there because I wanted to try others.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Mark, there is nothing great in a 1-2 hour radius from PVD. In fact, you'll see a lot of MA plates in the parking lots of the RI strip clubs just for that reason.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I made Foxy Brockton my second home for about 7 or 8 years. A couple of years ago they pushed a lot of the druggies out, so extras are no where near as available as they used to be, but if you do the Champagne Room and discuss options in advance you can eventually find what you’re looking for. As Skibum said, the contact at Mario’s is good for lap dances and it’s not far from Electric Blue.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks Skibum and Gawker. SJG
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    I’ve had decent times at Mynx in Hartford. Not sure what you are liking for in a club. No extras but pretty high mileage in VIP. They do watch the cameras but some dancers still can be accommodating. LDs are OK but the LD area is patrolled by bouncers occasionally. Electric Blue in Tolland is another option. It used to be better but the talent had stayed the same so the dancers have aged. Very high mileage and extras are definitely available. Have not been to the clubs in Bridgeport but I believe extras are available at some. Good luck.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    You can try the golden Banana in Peabody MA. Not great but if I don’t make the trip to Providence you can find some decent girls there. I’ve gotten some extras there from girls ive known for a while and you’ll definitely get two way contact regardless.
  • markwillwalkthanks
    5 years ago
    Thanks to all, this is some great info! I do, in fact have VIP membership but was curious in a general sense what people thought about the options. I did venture to RI dolls before at least a year or so ago despite my desire to avoid RI area. Maybe it was a bad day but it was one of the worst experiences I have had in a S.C. First, they asked to scan my license which I don't like and I probably should have declined and walked out at that point. Next, the unattractive dancers were VERY pushy, with one overweight woman who I could not get rid of despite telling her I was not interested. Real turn off! I try to be polite but you almost have to be rude for them to get the message and then you risk pissing off a bouncer. Had one dance and it was nothing really special. The dancer was really direct about what I could do and it ended up being a turn-off because she was not really that attractive up close and her directness just made it kinda clinical and dispassionate. I heard good things about this club in reviews and maybe it was just a bad day but it's also in RI and I don't want to run into people who might recognize me so have not been back. Also, again, not crazy about having my license scanned just to walk in the door. Marios was my go to place for a long time. Seemed the best option in Mass. Problem is that most of the time it did not pan out, or I'd find a dancer I'd like and she would not be there the next time. Also, they raised their prices and in all honesty the majority of the dancers (at least in the afternoons when I'd often go), were too old or overweight. The hot dancers would not even seem to acknowledge you. That's been the problem with these places, the girls you are attracted to seem to have an unapproachable or disinterested attitude and the ones you are NOT attracted to, you often have to try and get rid of because they don't take no for an answer in some cases. I also have a hard time spending even an hour in these places with nothing happening. It juuust seems like a huge waste of time. Sitting there waiting for a dancer I am attracted to, who is not with a regular and shaking off the pushy dancers who are not attractive. I also can't stand most of the typical music in these places, either crappy selections of classic rock or hip hop/current pop. I don't see where there is anything similar though, where you can drop in somewhere and have decent contact with an attractive nude or minimally dressed woman. I just wish it were set up where you could pick the dancer(s) you want to spend time with ahead of time instead of sitting through crap music and watching a parade of dancers who are not that attractive to you and hoping the one(s) you are attracted to are not with regulars. Many times, actually the majority it, it ends up being not worth the drive or the money spent. I'm also not really interested in "extras" at all except for kind of a GFE where we are almost making out. Some will even kiss and I realize that can be dangerous but it is a turn on. For me , this is more about just being close to a young woman who is attractive to me in an intimate way. I was very shy when younger so I missed out on that. Really not interested at all in getting off or what is usually offered as extras. This may be unrealistic as well because most of the younger, college aged, girl next door type dancers have been few and far between and the few I have been with were awkward, slightly uncomfortable or just not that great at dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion