tuscl

Vanessa Headed to Houston

Lovelyeast
New York
Monday, June 17, 2019 7:31 AM
Hey guys, I’m headed to Houston from Aug 14th to the 18th. Not sure where I will be dancing. Not staying long enough for a license so, won’t be going to the top tier clubs........ Any suggestions where I should go?

34 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Rhode Island...?
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I will try. I have a dog so it’s hard to move around easily
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I understand. I was (partly) being a smartass.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What’s the deal with strippers and dogs ;) Why not a pet that doesn’t require so much maintenance.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I agree. My dog is 11. When she’s gone that’s it. I’m done
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    When my kids were small we always had a dog, but my lifestyle now would make owning a pet cruel, you should come to s Florida for some reason I think you’d do well here.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The St James is outside the city limits. So you might not need the license.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    There is also Heartbreakers down in Dickinson that is not in the city limits of Houston.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I will always have a dog.... I love my dogs more than I love most people. My dog travels with me if it makes sense if not I have someone that comes and takes care of him. I registered him as an emotional support dog, so technically he is a service dog that is allowed just about anywhere I go.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ always loved dogs but I find other people’s dogs more fun and easier to take care of ;)
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I love my dog and I’m home a lot however I want to venture out more. So now I have an issue
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I have an AKC English Bulldog off the UGA line, beautiful dog will be 9 in September
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    A dancer I know just moved out there. I actually danced in South Florida before and you are right I did really well. It’s my type of environment and I love showing my kitty
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    PM Reverendhornybastard if he doesn’t respond here. He is our resident Houston guy.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Daddillac - Do you take the dog to strip clubs for support?
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Now sir, smh @shadowcat ^
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I would love for you to visit the Florida panhandle, but I honestly can’t recommend it. The clubs here are pretty lame. Besides, you would have to keep your kitty hidden which is a real shame.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If one is single and living alone then having a dog means he will be alone a lot when one is outta the house - and it's a bit problematic when one travels; unless one is willing to pay the extra $$$ to have someone petsit him a lot of the time
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Daddillac - Do you take the dog to strip clubs for support?” I’m willing to bet he finds a kitty for emotional support while he’s at the club.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’d use Bharlem for emotional support if I could ;)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat Actually I don't, he does not like loud music. I got the emotional support tag for him after my parents passed. I did not need an emotional support dog but having a service dog ensured I could take him with me in any hotel. Flying is a different story because most commercial airlines will not fly a bulldog because they are afraid to fly brachycephalic breeds (dogs with smashed in snouts), unless they are under 20 pounds and can sit in the passengers lap. My bulldog is 58 pounds and sits in his own seat. That and many people are scared of a bulldog. On my plane he sits in the seat next to me, I have a seatbelt that attaches to his harness. So getting the support dog registration was really just for traveling purposes rather than around town. He enjoys going to the beach but does not like the water much, he loves Charleston, does not like the desert (Vegas), He also enjoys laying in the ski lodge. He gets around a good bit. He is also a chick magnet. Probably more than you wanted to know about my dog.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ post some pics of him in your profile - I'm now intrigued
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I have a customer who may watch her. A barter system, lol. And he lives in my neighborhood so she won’t be far
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Daddillac- Just tell the club that the music can't be too loud like this stripper did: [view link]
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    There you go papu
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Papi
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat, I would not want him to go to VIP with me.... I usually put him in the bathroom while I'm entertaining, he will try to get in bed with us if he is in the same room
  • math14
    5 years ago
    Haha, That’s funny shadow, Many times I’d love to have the music turned down, lol. Their not going to listen to me either. I did use a decibel app to measure 105 dB in a club (louder than my chainsaw). It just hurts my ears.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @llac How old is him? Did u get that type of dog bc you're a UGA fan, or just like that breed, or both?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    both, I love the breed..... I got one off the UGA bloodline because I am a fan
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    He is 8
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @Bharlem. You should stop over in the St Louis Area. I’ll cum tip you. You never know, you might like it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^^ 👍
  • Neobwh
    5 years ago
    Need a license at St. James. I’d suggest Centerfolds - one of hornybastards favorites.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion