tuscl

Question Founder, on the ignore feature, or anyone that knows

AtAboy
Still learning to proofread
If we ignore someone, can they still see our posts?
Thanks

5 comments

• 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    No disrespect, but I have a question: why do you care?

It seems like many people on TUSCL use ignore because they want to send a message to people and not because they actually want to ignore the person.

I only ignore two people. I don’t ignore them because I want to send them a message or because I care whether they read my little jokes. I ignore them because they are psychologically-damaged individuals who bore the shit out of me. I don’t care if they read what I say. I don’t care if they comment on what I say. I suspect they are bored with insulting me and have moved on to insulting somebody else.

Relax and enjoy the Algonquin kiddie table that is TUSCL. If somebody wants to troll you enjoy the trolling. If the trolling gets boring click ignore. It’s the brilliant way! ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    AtAboy: Yes, that’s the way it works now that the two way block is gone. Except in the case of Ricky Boy Dugan, of course, who will put you on ignore or block, and then find a way fo read and comment on your posts anyway. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    4Got2Wipe said "No disrespect, but I have a question: why do you care?"

In much the same way that people get to have fun in different ways in a strip club, they also get to care about different things in a strip club forum. In addition, different people want different levels of control over how they interact online.

It's a fair question, especially since the exact functionality of this feature has changed a couple of times recently.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    AtAboy... Currently, if you ignore someone, then you cannot see their discussions or comments, but they can see yours.

There are mixed feelings about this...
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Thanks. Good to know
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion