Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Florida cops arrest man who said he stole pool floats to use for sex

doctorevil
doctorevilVIP2298254

Evil Lair

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Interesting tidbit from the article:

“The Sebastian Daily reported that in one of the burglaries Monnin was accused of stealing a bacon-shaped pool float.“

I wonder if he stole any goat shaped floats?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Doesn't seem that odd to me - but then again I live in Florida

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Whatever floats his boat

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

lmfao

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

First, this guy looks like he stepped in front of an Ugly stick - multiple times. Can't see why women are not lining up to bang this Romeo. (Not that I am so handsome, but I do, at least, comb my hair.)

Second, I'm just fascinated by the visual of this guy pounding his pud into an inflatable duck, while riding a bicycle.

Third, can you imagine the 55 gallon tubs of lube he had to buy?

Which leads to:

Fourth, what exactly is the friction coefficient of a pool noodle? :p

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Bacon?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Was it flagooner?

If so, brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I'd like to see a photo of the pool floats that he was banging.

I wonder if he'll "graduate" to other rubber objects, maybe car tires and orange safety cones?

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

"Fourth, what exactly is the friction coefficient of a pool noodle? :p"

African or European? ;-)

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Since this happened in Florida. It should be no surprise to any one

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

This could be our very own Jim Gassagian copulating with bacon.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement