tuscl

Suggestion for founder for club info section

Jbtn
Georgia
Saturday, June 15, 2019 8:28 PM
I never really thought about this before but recently my local club went to 21 and up only. I'm not sure how common that is but I think it it would be a good addition to the club info to include if the club is 18 and up or 21 and up. I have some friends that are under 21 that want to go but the only other club close enough for us to go to won't answer the phone when we've tried to call.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Might be worthwhile - but kinda hard to have that stuff up to date - TUSCL depends on input from the users and often times just having the correct club hours on the club's page proves to be a tall task - and this info is not really one most custies are aware off - i.e. I have never wondered nor asked if a club allows under-21, in large-part b/c all clubs in my area serve alcohol so unusual for one to allow under-21 custies
  • Jbtn
    5 years ago
    My local club used to sell beer, was BYOB for liquor, no smoking, and 18 and up. Now it's beer, no more BYOB, smoking, 21 and up. I'm not sure if the change was a club decision or a change in local laws.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There used to be a local club in my area (Miami) that sold alcohol but would allow 18 and up and make them wear yellow tshirts so they stood out about not drinking.

I don't think most clubs want to go thru the trouble and possible repercussions of having to babysit under-21 custies.
  • Jbtn
    5 years ago
    My local club used to use the regular night club method of different color wrist bands and X's on hands for under 21 customers and X's for the under 21 dancers too. I definitely understand wanting to avoid the risks and make it 21 and up though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For w/e reason I think clubs in my area allow under-21 dancers but not custies - not sure about this bc I have not noticed dancers wearing any wristbands but maybe I just haven't noticed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A small black club I used to visit on one busy night I noticed that it seemed all the dancers had wristbands - I thought that was odd and that there couldn't be that many under-21 dancers.

I asked one of the bouncers what the deal was and he said the wristbands signified the dancer had paid her house-fee - apparently there had been random girls showing up and giving dances that didn't work for the club and not paying dance-fees LOL.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in cali and arizona and nevada nude clubs are 18. palamino in north vegas is the only exception to that. idk if 18s are allowed as customers... even though some dancers are 18.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in mexico 18 is the drinkin age.
    5 years ago
    Also in Canada 18 is the legal limit.
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    Back in the day Canada was 19 for 3.2 (% alcohol) beer only. IDK if that has changed.

Nude clubs (Deja Vu) in Michigan are 18. Clubs serving alcohol are topless only and 21.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    If you are old enough to fight and die for your country, you are old enough to drink and see naked women. Hell most guys lose their virginity before 18 and certainly before 21.
    5 years ago
    I never understood that inconsistency or where it came from. Prohibition? Evangelicals? Conservatives?

You are old enough to run the country (vote) but not have a beer???
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'm a little older than 21 so I don't care if this is added or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    How about the inconsistency of full-nude and no-alcohol - if she's wearing a tiny g-string no problem; but if she's full-nude somehow you won't be able to control yourself if you've had a drink or 2.

Other advanced countries seem to be more realistic/pragmatic w.r.t. consenting adults choosing to engage in consensual adult-entertainment; here in the US the hypocrisy around sex is laughable - I assume this grew out of the early 20th-century temperance-movement
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion