tuscl

Charlotte UHM Clubs

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 3:42 PM
Before you say read the reviews I've already combed thru them and wasn't impressed. Does Charlotte have any HM,UHM, or Extras friendly clubs? It looked pretty barren from the reviews I glanced over

13 comments

• Daddillac
    5 years ago
    none that I have been to
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    PM Juice and ask him about the crappy dives in Charlotte.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    You'll be happier saving your $$$ for metro Detroit than settling for the lack of mileage (or quality) pretty much anyolsce in NC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not sure if exactly in Charlotte - message TUSCLer "EastCoaster", he's a NC guy and might know
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    As someone on here often says, you can get OTC anywhere with the right price. That is true of Charlotte also. ITC is a different story. There really are zero high mileage clubs in Charlotte. There are two clubs that are very nice with great looking girls, Men's Club and Uptown Cabaret. There are both low mileage. There are a number of Mal owned clubs, but none of them are high mileage or extras friendly at the moment. That does not mean that it never happens, but I sure would not count on it. I agree with the JohnSmith69's suggestion, save your money for the clubs in Detroit.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, I wanted to checkout some clubs but it sounds bleak here. Might just coast until I'm back in the Mitten
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    I agree with all posts above. Zero real mileage that I know of in Charlotte (will defer to RTP for the best intel there), and very little available throughout the state. A couple of clubs in Greensboro offer limo rides that are both pricey and private; that's probably your best shot.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Thanks EC
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Take the 3+ hour drive to Follies in Atlanta. More practical and flexible than taking a flight anywhere.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Oh, just realized you are from Detroit.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Goldmonger, I am trying my hardest to make a Follies trip that's like a dream come true for me
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good luck on your trip bro
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    Just gonna echo others that you can get almost anything anywhere if you have the budget. I'm learning more and more that extras are never really, really off the table. But in non-extras areas/places the price of admission may exclude most. And not really be worth it even if you have the means.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion