tuscl

Dallas clubs

Monday, June 10, 2019 10:54 PM
Iv been at hustler in Shreveport for 3 years but I'm switching to a Dallas club. Does anyone recommend certain ones. Which club can I make the most money. The hustler I was at owned a house near the club that out of town dancers could stay with no extra charge, do any Dallas clubs offer this that any one knows of?

3 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    There’s no dancer housing at any of them as far as I know. How long are you staying in the Dallas area? There is a bioverify license you have to get after you get hired at a club. It costs $100 to obtain if your drivers license is from out of state, and you will have to wait for about two weeks for it to get approved. I know Baby Dolls will make you wait until the license goes through before allowing you to start working. I’m not too sure whether other clubs will allow you to start right away while your license is pending.
  • AmeliaSmith
    5 years ago
    If you like urban clubs , Dallas Cabaret north and south are pretty good clubs. $20 background check and you can work same night
  • rhiannon529
    5 years ago
    Baby Dolls, The Lodge and The Gentleman’s Club were great. I think these are all just topless I believe but Texas is just a great place to dance overall
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion