tuscl

Terms Used in Recent Review...

DougS
Florida
Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:38 AM
There was an interesting review of one of my ATF clubs (Baby Dolls, Dallas) on 3/27 by a DesertScrub. It sounds like he had a really fine time with a certain dancer down there. There were a few terms that he used in his review that I wasn't sure of, and am hoping that maybe someone could she some light... BBBJCIM - well, I KNOW that that is... bare back blow job, cum in mouth... That sounded so fine I had to mention it... Next a few prices were mentioned "$$.2 for CIM and $$ for BBBJ" Uhh... I don't have anything like that in my wallet... is he trying to say $200, maybe? That seems a bit steep for BJ activity. A phrase that I THINK I might understand, but again, not sure... "she couldn't handle the CIM and switched to COT" COT would be what... cum on tongue? cum on throat? cum on tits? ... probably the latter, I guess... A nice reference was made to some dribble on her chin.. Hmmm... makes me want to find an excuse to visit Dallas on business again...

14 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Frankly, Doug, it sounds to me like somebody who's more in love with trying to invent pointless jargon than having anything worth communicaqting. If somebody can't say it in English, I can't be bothered.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Sorry, Doug. I really don't mean to pick on every thread you start. It just looks that way sometimes.
  • COT=cum on teeth? But how can you see it then? I read that too, Doug, or at least I tried to read it. I just ignored it myself. I mean, what does "$$.2" mean? Is that Luxemborg currency? And I was there myself; great club, but I don't think you can get away with that stuff there.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Cum on teeth, tounge, tits, throat, thorax... Clifbar has taken them all. Being the catchers mitt of cum he could tell you all about it. Probably quote you prices too!
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    $$.2 means $220..I thought I had heard most of the acronyms but COT is a new one on me as well.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I guess there is no one here that follows NASCAR. COT is easy. COT = Car Of Tomorrow. Just made it's debut this last weekend at Bristol. I'm sure this will clear everything up... NOT!
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    I'm guessing: Cum on 1) Tissue, 2) Tummy, 3) Tits, 4) Tush. Let your imagination run wild now....
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I guess I can understand why he wouldn't want to spell out BBBJCIM, to prevent anyone from suspecting it was some kind of a blow job. But what's the purpose of putting $220 in secret code?
  • Sparkz40
    17 years ago
    I would suspect the acronimized terms are to throw of the authorities, chandler- don't want the places getting raided because some bonehead inadvertently tipped off the boys in blue... without spelling out the details, they can't tell if we are accurate or fantasizing. Something to think about after reading founder's guidelines for reviews.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Sparkz: I was being facetious about anyone being fooled by abbreviations containing BJ. Do you really believe that reviews sprinkled with BBBJCIMs and COTs draw less attention than if the activities were spelled out? If anything, I'd say they stand out more. Anyway, I still don't see what concealing the dollar amount has to do with any of this.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Just like in prostitution, it's only illlegal if there was an exchange of money, so perhaps using a code to represent money, it makes it more difficult to show that money passed hands. (note: also being facetious, here) Other than the COT, at least I think we've cracked the money code ... As has been pointed out, the codes serve no purpose in any attempt to protect the girl or the club, so it's kind of an exercise in futility. However, I can see using BBBJCIM as a short cut so that you don't have to type out bare back, etc. So, at least that abbreviation has some merit. As for the money, it's actually just as easy to type $250, as it is to type $$.5... Either way, I'm interested in looking up that girl at Baby Dolls... She might be as much fun as my last encounter there...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    "... it's only illlegal if there was an exchange of money ..." I'm not sure that's true. I'm under the impression that having sex in public is illegal even if there isn't any money involved (lewd and lascivious behavior?) And I'd also bet that having sex in a club with a stripper will nearly always carry a presumption that it took place in exchange for money, or at least with the expectation that there would be money exchanged, and I think you'd have difficulty establishing otherwise. IMO, if you're getting extras in a strip club you're risking arrest and being forever label as a sexual deviate. Is it really worth the risk?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    FONDL: yes, it's worth the risk. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    FONDL: I take it that's why Doug noted he was being facetious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion