tuscl

July 4 weekend meet up

TJ Lee
The ultimate strip clubs goer.
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:05 PM
Great reviews from first timers lately. Who's going? Let's meet up. There's fireworks in San Diego to watch also. I've added some new hot pics to the HK page. Enjoy.

28 comments

• OccMonger
    5 years ago
    I am gonna be there July 4th weekend. First time there - excited and nervous. :)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I should be in TJ on one of the days from July 4th through the 7th.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I will be there july 1 thru 6
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m not sure when i’ll be in hk next... i’m in az making some progress in liquidating my assets...
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Haven't seen MrWonderful in HK for 3 weeks 😧. Good to see more first timers there. It's the best time, try to soak in every moment.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When Countryman is not at the HK bar, he goes over to Tijuana Tim and Mamisan's Show Donkey Breeding Ranch. Actually, the move him in a trailer. They need him for stud service. SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I'll be there from June 28 through July 4th.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    First timers, you can now buy the vip card at the hotel desk, so no need to go into hk club first to buy it and get your luggage searched.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Arriba !!!! You guys have fun. I sure wish this place was not on the other side of the continent.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yeah warrior... i wish frankfurt fkk clubs were within a couple hours on my side of the continent.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I agree with @misterwonderful it would be great if FKKs were not so far away.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ I'm not so sure I agree. From what I have read about FKK's, if it were too easy to get to them, I would be there all the time.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @countryman5434 July 1-6th, wow, that is a long stay. Have fun. I should be out there at least one (but maybe two) of those days.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 At first you may want to go all the time but at some point (hopefully) you balance it out and only visit 6-8 times a month. That is how it works for me going to TJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    FKK's? What advantages do you think there would be in FKK's, relative to the TJ HK Bar? SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    The all day buffet and the view.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will be in TJ, Tuesday & Wednesday, July 2 & 3.
    5 years ago
    FKK's over TJ - cleaner, nicer women (variety and looks), pretty good food at some of them, better bedrooms usually, cheaper after you get there, more mainstream as opposed to in the Norte, accepted by society, much bigger facilities, sex or lounging outside, in some cases many more to choose from and they are usually all nude except for the heels, for sure they are licensed and tested regularly, did I mention nicer looking, more variety and cheaper? TJ over FKK's - closer (at least to me), regular N.A. style lap dances (although you could ask/pay the FKK girls to do that I suppose.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    623 no way a white woman will ever compare to a latina. Better food? Shut the hell up clown. I wouldnt fucking go to germany if you payed my way.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Idiots like this is why i dont post much on here anymore. Nobody asked you to compare a fuckin fkk to tj
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ cristobal you live in sc why would you care about a fkk. Trust me you are in paradise buddy
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    The only way to find out. Let's make a trip to FKK yall.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @countryman5434 I agree, I appreciate living in SoCal being so close to LA, COI, and TJ. To the core, I'm an equal opportunity Monger and I love the idea of arriba (or whatever the call it) with hot European women.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee I like your solution to the debate. I am always interested in researching these subjects.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Founder should host a field trip to Germany. I'm in.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    me too.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    gotta compare. (for research purposes of course.) Don’t get me wrong. I absolutely love the opportunities in Tijuana. and I’m glad there’s other opportunities available too.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee @misterwonderful Count me in for this research trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion