Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you do when you cant stop looking at yourself after u put makeup on cuz

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Plz advice

LOLOL!

THX

Replies (8)Latest

Plz advise ***

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

So are you going to start dancing in a strip club again?

SJG

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Look at yourself until you get tired of looking at yourself. Or if you have an obligation, look at yourself until you need to tend to your prior obligation.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Wow.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Nicole, if you've painted yourself up so nice, then you deserve a facial.

SJG

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Masturbate until you squirt?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Couldn’t tell you. I rarely wear makeup. When I do, I have to pinch myself because I swear that I am dreaming because nobody can look so good. Then, I wash it all off

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Would love to see before and after pics!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement