tuscl

Founder, Thank You For Making The Recent Changes

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Opening the old threads, and letting threads stay open, it means we don't have to bump them. Everyone will see, this is a huge improvement. Old threads can be reused when new information becomes available.

And for the people who want it, there is the VIP Room.

First Suggestion:

Since there is this new "discussion groups" page, with the four different rooms shown, how about with each room showing the name of the last poster, the title of the thread they posted on, and the time and date of that last post.

This way one can just monitor the board from that page.

Second Suggestion:

Mentioned before, looking at content from people's profiles. Much better if we can see Articles, Discussions, and Comments in separate lists. The total tallies are helpful. I limit myself to only one new discussion per 100 posts of my own. The tallies help one know how to respond to unfamiliar handles.

Then on these lists, the title of the discussion or article which a comment is for. Many times they are on the same discussion or article. Just need to click on one to catch up.

And then if it had again, name, time and date of last post on that discussion or article it would really help. Say on your own discussion, you want to see if there is something new.

I feel that not having this now is suppressing the number of new comments. We have some people, often women, who start threads and will get lots of comments. Now it is hard to find their new threads. This is just an example. Overall it is easier to follow the board if we can follow the new discussions and comments.

From my perspective, not seeing any need for listing people's photo uploads. Easier to just to and look at their photo album.

Thanks,
SJG

6 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "Opening the old threads, and letting threads stay open, it means we don't have to bump them. Everyone will see, ..."

But mostly, thank you for the ability to ignore specific discussions so we don't have to see the posts created by retards from their mother's basement.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What he said.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    flagooner and Ishmael, guys who think all TUSCLers care about are right wing news and politics, and cumming in their pants.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Gosh, I wonder why the worst offender of nonsense and derailing posts on threads would be thrilled about being able to do it again.

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I don’t mind San Jose guy and his posts. it’s interesting to see how other people feel and think. and the suggestions he put here on this post makes good sense. and I like a lot of the features the founder has implemented.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion