tuscl

I've been missing out all my life!!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:23 PM
I'm very inexperienced when it comes to strip clubs. I've maybe been half a dozen times in the last 15 years for bachelor parties, etc. I've also gotten a total of 5 quick $20 lap dances with nothing special I'd say. This past weekend, I went to Sapphire in Vegas. Would you consider this club clean? I think so? Am I an idiot? I met a girl and chatted with her at the bar about life and the usual stories. She was super nice, friendly, and didn't rush me at all. After 10 or 15 minutes or so, I'm the one who brought up VIP. So I pay for 30 min. In there, before any actual dancing, we talked a bunch more, had several genuine laughs, and learned bits and pieces about one another. She was a normal girl I swear it!!!! That led to eventual dancing, fondling of boobs, ass, and massaging all other body parts. Which also led to tits in my mouth, us making out some, my fingers in vagina, rubbing her vagina, my fingers in her mouth.. back to vagina... All while mostly continuing to converse and laugh about whatever. Again, normal girl to me!! That lead to me licking her pussy a bit because I asked to (not much since it's still quite open in VIP). Reminder: NORMAL girl in my mind! I loved it! She didn't return any sexual actions my way, nor did I ask; just the usual over clothes and jeans stuff. Hell she barely danced, which we also laughed about. But we did talk about meeting up the next day. I got her number, exchanged a couple friendly texts, even midly agreed on lunch.. settled up, and went on our ways maybe 50 min to an hour after we got there. Definitely possibly much less but felt extended for sure. She also didn't bring up anything about further dances, etc. I texted her to meet up the next day but got no reply. Eventually she replied with some hi, whatcha up to stuff later, but nothing further. I didn't follow up too much. Regardless, that was a great time and I'm super glad I met this lovely girl. Have I been missing out on the whole Vegas strip club scene all my life!??? Or am I dumb and dirty and fooling myself that "I'm not into stop clubs"?

13 comments

• Yeahgoo
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs! Not stop clubs...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    What guy wouldn't enjoy a nearly naked attractive woman all over him and him being allowed to be all over her? That's available if one is willing to pay although many area/cities have strict rules prohibiting a lot of the fun in clubs (good strip-club areas seem more the exception than the norm). Vegas is not really considered a high-mileage strip-club area although you seemingly got a good amount of mileage for Vegas - but still, some vets on here just call that Tuesday at their regular club. If you enjoyed yourself and can afford to have strip-club fun, then it can be had w/ a little education from TUSCL and willing to spend some $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you write a good review of your club visit and it gets approved, you get free 30 days of TUSCL VIP which allows you to read reviews for free. Then read the reviews for Flight Club in Inkster, MI, or Hong Kong Club in Tijuana, Mexico, or Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach, FL, so you can see what more there is.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I’m guessing that you paid around $500 for that VIP dance. At many other places outside of a Vegas you could get the same thing for half that price. Hell you could get sex at many clubs for what you pay for dances in Vegas. Vegas clubs are tourist rip offs. So if you want to engage in this hobby more frequently you should find a better city. And to state the obvious she was not a “normal girl.” She was a stripper who is good at making guys think it’s real. Do “normal girls” let guys play with their bodies a few minutes after they meet? The fantasy is fun but you’ve got to always remember that it’s just an act to get your money. Nothing wrong with that, just be realistic and don’t fall in love.
  • Yeahgoo
    5 years ago
    Good tips thanks! Yes, all an act.. which is why there's no heartache or surprises. But damn great acting!! I'm also a big city/ downtown person. There's usually no reason for me to leave city centers even for more more action. Yes right around $500 I think. So sound like pay a ton for little. Yep... Still not that into strip clubs.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    You'll be into SCs when you visit TJ/HK and save a lot of money too
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It can be an expensive and encompassing hobby - if you feel you have a full life w/o strip clubbing then maybe better to just be a casual visitor vs us hardcore clubbers whom spend/have-spent a small fortune in our mongering-career (but we do enjoy it and for most of us it's worth the expenditure)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good job
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    SCs are fun. They are usually lame when it comes to bachelor parties. They are much better solo or with one or two peeps. Walk into the Rhino at 3 pm on a random afternoon with $500 in your pocket and report back lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ pistola, you like the Spearment Rhino clubs, everywhere or just certain places? Better than other clubs? The club in SJ downtown has become SR. But it is bikini and there really can't be any touching, or with our LE, people will end up in jail. Our underground and our AMPs are better. And Viet Coffee is a better deal if you just want to look. SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^In Vegas the afternoon shift is as good as it’s going to get. No, I’m not partial to SR everywhere. Most of the SRs are awful.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Vegas Afternoon Shift. Got it. Thanks, SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeahgoo, best is to select the girl you want, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Approach her yourself and demonstrate generosity right off. Turn on some charm and get a front room makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. Everything in a strip club costs money. Strip clubs are expensive. But you shouldn't need to visit them very often. As far as money you continue to give to your girl, that is very practical, its how she pays her bills. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion